orly?
4 (36.4%)
I don't believe you.
5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

DrP

^DECAF??

Lame.

Drink some caffeine and be a real man! You cannot usurp the King of Coffee. Just look at my sig. You don't want to go down that road. . . mwahahahahaha.

Fleetstar The Flygon

Quote from: DrP on April 04, 2012, 08:24:29 PM^DECAF??

Lame.

Drink some caffeine and be a real man! You cannot usurp the King of Coffee. Just look at my sig. You don't want to go down that road. . . mwahahahahaha.
I'm a woman, thank you very much! >:s
And you would not want to see me with caffeine in my system, trust me on that.

K-NiGhT

Lol off topic stuff aside, i'll start work on the REAL chapter 13 tomorrow. And i'll get a whole bunch done over our 5-day break.

Let's see...if i did three chapters that one day, and only took half the day to do it, that means if i had nothing at all going on, i could do 6 chapters a day. 6 chapters x 5 days = 30 chapters.

But of course, i have stuff to do tomorrow night. Make that 27. (Unless i somehow did 6 tomorrow morning...magically)
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

DrP

Quote from: Fleetstar The Flygon on April 04, 2012, 09:01:36 PMI'm a woman, thank you very much! >:s
I seriously had no idea... my mistake (I'm sorry). I seriously don't notice the obvious... or anything for that matter anymore.
Decaf wouldn't help me at all. I need a few shots of espresso to even get things moving...

Greg

I tried coffee for the first time two weeks ago.
Bleh.

Fleetstar The Flygon

Nahh, how are you supposed to notice those tiny little gender signs at the bottom? I just assume everyone is a male, too. :D
Ooh, 30+ chapters get??

Shadoninja

Quote from: Fleetstar The Flygon on April 05, 2012, 07:35:05 AMNahh, how are you supposed to notice those tiny little gender signs at the bottom? I just assume everyone is a male, too. :D
Ooh, 30+ chapters get??
there are no wimmin on the interwebz :P
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Fleetstar The Flygon

Quote from: Shadoninja on April 05, 2012, 07:44:21 AMthere are no wimmin on the interwebz :P
I guess I don't really count as a woman since I'm a hard-core gamer, I wouldn't be caught dead wearing a dress, I despise the colors pink and purple, all of my charries in the Pokemon games are male, and when I observe other girls I'm like, "wow, women are pretty strange.."
Is that weird?
How did this conversation even start? O.o *Reads past posts*

K-NiGhT

Fleetstar The Flygon

Alright, did you say something about posting 30 chapters? :3

spitllama

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 05, 2012, 08:26:59 AMNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

D:

Bai Nebu :( i'll have like 30 chapters done by the time you get back! :D

Holding you to this cause no jk
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

K-NiGhT

Quote from: spitllama on April 05, 2012, 10:08:58 AMHolding you to this cause no jk
well i am on spring break for the next five days. last weekend i got like 3 chapters done in one half of saturday...so if i apply that logic, by monday night i'll be 30 chapters farther along.

K-NiGhT

K-NiGhT

On the road right now. No wifi soon. Will keep working diligently.

Fleetstar The Flygon