News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Great NSM Pokemon Adventure! Discussion

Started by K-NiGhT, March 15, 2012, 09:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A NEW CHAPTER?!

WHAT?!
5 (45.5%)
SRSLY?!
3 (27.3%)
orly?
4 (36.4%)
I don't believe you.
5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

the_last_sheikah

And now you're gunna tease us with not telling the back story until sometime towards the end.  God do I hate good stories. ;)
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

K-NiGhT

So i just read all 40 pages of this thread instead of write chapter 30.

There've been a lot of memories in this thread.

I just want to say thank you to all of you who have read since chapter 1. Here's to a bunch of more chapters from now.

I also wanted to say that I know I was going to buckle down and do a bunch this summer. That didn't happen and I am sorry. Technical difficulties suck. And now that I have a job, I'll have even less time to write, ESPECIALLY when school starts. So that's why I'm speeding up the story a little bit and getting as far as I can before junior year starts, because I know how it happened this last year, and I want to get this done or really close before I get REALLY busy.

Thanks, everyone!

K-NiGhT

Adding a table of contents that I will finish later.

davy

Quote from: K-NiGhT on July 21, 2012, 03:00:47 PM"Go! Crobat!" Blue Flower called. A purple bat with four all wings emerged from the ball.

"Go, Xatu," Davy said coolly.

"Crobat vs Xatu," the ref declared. "Begin!"

"Xatu, Psychic," Davy said completely blankly. Xatu quickly followed Davy's orders and released a strong Psychic blast at Crobat.

"Crobat, Air Cutter!" Blue Flower ordered. Crobat fired a sonicboom at Xatu, which didn't make it past Xatu's Psychic attack. Crobat took the full force of the attack and fell over, fainted.

"Crobat is unable to battle!" the ref said. "Xatu wins! The winner is Davy from Cinnabar Island!"

Everyone was dumbstruck. No one thought the battle would be over that quickly. Davy still stared forward at Blue Flower, steel-faced.

"Wow," Stepney said. "Just...wow."

"I can't believe it," Roz gasped.

"Did anyone time it?" Nebu asked.

"I did," Jordan answered, Pokenav in hand. "17 seconds."

So, I send you a huge message containing a battle strategy, and you decide that I end my match in 17 seconds?

Don't understeand me wrong, I'm neighter mad at you nor dissapointed, but I hoped you'd use something from my strategy at least.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

K-NiGhT

I was going to, but it was lost in my stuff. Plus I needed to speed up the story. Sorry davy :(

davy

Okay than, I hope you are going to include that other thing I sent you (if you want me to resend it, plz ask).
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

K-NiGhT

Resend it cuz idk what you're talking about.

spitllama

The love interests are going to make this story for me ;D

Oh but let's just make an agreement right now that the evil super mastermind cannot be involved in relationships because that would just be absurd!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

K-NiGhT

Mashi

i have a feeling that a certain jub3r7 may not take a liking to that

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

K-NiGhT