5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

spitllama

There shall be no infiltrating of my base >:(

*slaps K-Night*
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

K-NiGhT

Quote from: spitllama on November 04, 2012, 08:11:19 PMThere shall be no infiltrating of my base >:(

*slaps K-Night*
*slaps back*

You can't do anything about it, anyway. You're stuck in the Distortion World right now :P
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

spitllama

When did that happen? (I legitimately don't remember)
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

K-NiGhT

I'm working on Chapter 55 tonight. I hope to have it finished tonight, so stay super tuned!

Yugi

Sorry if I sound ungrateful but is it okay if you try not to put Sabins backstory too much during the story?

K-NiGhT

Quote from: spitllama on November 04, 2012, 08:14:03 PMWhen did that happen? (I legitimately don't remember)
Quote from: K-NiGhT on October 21, 2012, 10:40:55 PMKorbin sat in the middle of his room and meditated on the Distortion World. He knew every nook and cranny of that old place. He used to live there, after all. He had been in the Distortion World for as long as he could remember. He remembered his guardian, Giratina, telling him that only the bravery of his mother saved him. It never told him what his mother saved him from, or what happened to his parents, but he tried not to think about it much. Now was an especially bad time to be thinking about it. He should've been concentrating on the task at hand. He took a few deep breaths and began to open a portal. This portal had to be much larger than the ones he usually made, so he had to concentrate much harder. After a few minutes of intense concentration, the floor underneath him was covered by the same black energy Korbin used in his portals. It began to slowly expand until it covered the entire floor. The temperature in the room began to decrease dramatically. The black energy began to creep up the walls and quickly covered the rest of the room. The portal was complete. The plan could continue.

Quote from: SocialFox on November 04, 2012, 08:17:19 PMSorry if I sound ungrateful but is it okay if you try not to put Sabins backstory too much during the story?
Honestly, I'm not planning on having much of Sabin, Mobo, and Concerto anyway. I really need them for the tournament, and I just thought it'd be cool if they were part of the resistance.

Yugi

K-NiGhT

CHAPTER 55 GET!

Definitely wrote that in 30 minutes. Get at me, bros.

K-NiGhT

And since i'm on such a roll, why not just keep going? So i think i will.

Kman96

Quote from: K-NiGhT on November 04, 2012, 09:01:54 PMCHAPTER 55 GET!

Definitely wrote that in 30 minutes. Get at me, bros.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on November 04, 2012, 09:11:28 PMAnd since i'm on such a roll, why not just keep going? So i think i will.
Totes good job, but...

Quote from: K-NiGhT on July 25, 2012, 07:38:46 AM"I know where they're being kept," Kelsey told him. "I just don't know which twelve out of the hundreds are ours."
Quote from: K-NiGhT on November 04, 2012, 09:00:36 PM"Sure did!" Kelsey said with a huge grin on his face. "They were hidden behind a bunch of boxes, just as we thought."

Wait...wut. where did teh boxes come from??
Party Hard!
[close]

K-NiGhT

Obvious plot holes are obvious :O oh noez.

Actually, they were obviously smart enough to look in the back because they knew Korbin was smart enough to know that they would end up looking for them.

Kman96

Quote from: K-NiGhT on November 04, 2012, 09:16:37 PMObvious plot holes are obvious :O oh noez.

Actually, they were obviously smart enough to look in the back because they knew Korbin was smart enough to know that they would end up looking for them.

Aggghhhhhh, this makes me more confused! Why would Korbin place our Pokémon in an easily accessible area if he knew we were going to go look for them!?!? NO, DON'T DO IT!!!! XDDDDDDDDD

...I'm getting a very ominous vibe from this whole plot...
Party Hard!
[close]

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Kman96 on November 04, 2012, 09:32:32 PM...I'm getting a very ominous vibe from this whole plot...

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNN

K-NiGhT

I'm feeling pretty sick tonight :/ I should try to sleeep. If i'm lucky in the morning, mom will allow me to stay home from school tomorrow. I'll keep working after sleeping a bunch.

davy

I'm actually a bit dissapointed that I cross with Bisharp, as it was my least favorite pokémon of my team. The order of pokémon I would have liked to pokecross into would be: Forretress>Blastoise>Exeggutor>Xatu>Porygon>Bisharp.

As my pokécross hadn't made much of an appearance yet, would it be possible if I cross into a pokemon that is higher on the order?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game