3 (27.3%)
orly?
4 (36.4%)
I don't believe you.
5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

FSM-Reapr

K-NiGhT

Because people weren't giving me much of anything, and I didn't feel like updating it.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

FSM-Reapr

Could you send me the bios you had? It would help a lot with my story.

blueflower999

It also helps people like me who have trouble keeping track of who represents what NSM member.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

K-NiGhT

Quote from: blueflower999 on November 08, 2012, 03:50:14 PMIt also helps people like me who have trouble keeping track of who represents what NSM member.
I'll add usernames to the front post later.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: blueflower999 on November 08, 2012, 03:50:14 PMIt also helps people like me who have trouble keeping track of who represents what NSM member.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on November 09, 2012, 03:53:36 PMI'll add usernames to the front post later.
I did it.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: gzgregory on November 06, 2012, 09:10:23 PMWow, how do you even write so fast.
goes a lot faster when you don't write such huge chapters.

Kman96

Quote from: K-NiGhT on November 10, 2012, 11:14:03 PMWe'll also have to announce to the others what we have been planning... >:3
Soooo....

Ok, so I've had this plan for the end of my spin-off story that the government leader (governor-person,etc.) would come up to me and Eric after we beat the badguys and champion, etc, and give us a proposal.

He would tell us that There is trouble abroad in the lower Union, and our help (mine and Eric's) is needed in protecting the Union from evil, based on what he's seen us capable of. So he tells us that this plea for help comes directly from the president-person, etc. of the Union, and we would need to go down to the "lower Union" (Lower 48, pretty much) and help save the Union....

...but here's the catch. I was talking to K-Night earlier today, and he talked about how he was going to create a new region for his spin-off story, and that if we got enough people to participate in making their own spin-offs after TGNSMPA, we could have a kind-of reunion story that in a way would be like the Avengers, where we all reunite and gang up to beat bad guys and save the Union!!

...and to be honest, until I talked to K-night earlier today, I had no intention of making that idea a reality. But I'll help collaborate on a project like this if we get enough people in on it. There's really no obligation. I could just have my story have an ambiguous ending. K-Night and I were just discussing possible tangents.

As per my sudden interest in Pokémon's government...
(I need to figure out how the government is run in a region, whether based on fact or fiction, because the champion of my region is already a big part of my story in a completely different area of theme. Him being the person who rules the region just won't work with what I had in mind. nor will having a president.)
Party Hard!
[close]

K-NiGhT

^I know that looks like one of my chapters, but it's really important so please read it! I want everyone to get hyped for what's going to happen after this story is done.

Oh, also new poll up!

K-NiGhT

SEASON SIX COMMENCES NOW!!!!!!

CHAPTER 59 GET!!!!

Kman96

Quote from: K-NiGhT on November 10, 2012, 11:50:31 PM"We have these," Kelsey said, pulling something out of his pocket, while Eric did the same. In their hands they held a single badge. However, this badge had a picture of all eight other badges.

"Those are Terrari League Aptitude badges!" Nik exclaimed. "How did you get those?"

"Uh..." Kelsey said, staring at him for a moment.
WHAT DID WE DO AND WHAT ARE THOSE??? O.o

Quote from: K-NiGhT on November 10, 2012, 11:50:31 PM"He's screwed us over!" Kelsey whisper-shouted to everyone.
BAHAHAHAHA. I lol'd so hard at this...not something you wanna do in the bathroom in like the middle of the night.
Party Hard!
[close]

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

Hmm. This is a very good story, although I've only had time to read all of Season Five.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: K-NiGhT on November 10, 2012, 11:51:36 PMSEASON SIX COMMENCES NOW!!!!!!

CHAPTER 59 GET!!!!
I LOVE YOU K-NIGHT

NOW I DON'T HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL I GET BACK TO READ YOUR STORY

Waddle Bro

Who was the asshole that voted for "Meh."?