News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Great NSM Pokemon Adventure! Discussion

Started by K-NiGhT, March 15, 2012, 09:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A NEW CHAPTER?!

WHAT?!
5 (45.5%)
SRSLY?!
3 (27.3%)
orly?
4 (36.4%)
I don't believe you.
5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

davy

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Yugi

Quote from: Waddle Bro on November 11, 2012, 12:58:05 AMWho was the asshole that voted for "Meh."?
Me. More that I'm not extremely excited so that seemed closest.
Quote from: davy on November 11, 2012, 01:30:45 AM27+4 elite four+champion=32
Oops.

Kman96

wow, Davy, I didn't even put that together, lol :P
Party Hard!
[close]

Yugi

Wait, I was just reading through the Thread and it said something about the fourth wall being broken.
What chapter was this?

and if it happens between matt and me i will be happy forever.

Mashi

Quote"The catch," Jerry said, "is that you may not give your Pokemon any orders."
Ahahahaha, that's one way to pull a few strings.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Kman96 on November 11, 2012, 12:04:17 AMWHAT DID WE DO AND WHAT ARE THOSE??? O.O
Korbin gave them to each FoG member when they arrived in Terrari.
Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 11, 2012, 12:31:13 AMI LOVE YOU K-NIGHT

NOW I DON'T HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL I GET BACK TO READ YOUR STORY
How much longer do you have? This is gonna take a while.
Thank god someone got that.
Quote from: SocialFox on November 11, 2012, 02:01:19 AMWait, I was just reading through the Thread and it said something about the fourth wall being broken.
What chapter was this?

and if it happens between matt and me i will be happy forever.
You should read and find out.
Quote from: Mashi on November 11, 2012, 05:27:20 AMAhahahaha, that's one way to pull a few strings.
Nah, they only did that because it's frivolous.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

FSM-Reapr

K-NiGhT

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 11, 2012, 09:34:01 AMAbout two weeks. :-\
I'll write as fast as I can, but there's still over 30 chapters to write.

FSM-Reapr

As long as I get to see my final battle I'm satisfied. :) Take your time.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Kman96 on November 10, 2012, 11:35:16 PMSoooo....

Ok, so I've had this plan for the end of my spin-off story that the government leader (governor-person,etc.) would come up to me and Eric after we beat the badguys and champion, etc, and give us a proposal.

He would tell us that There is trouble abroad in the lower Union, and our help (mine and Eric's) is needed in protecting the Union from evil, based on what he's seen us capable of. So he tells us that this plea for help comes directly from the president-person, etc. of the Union, and we would need to go down to the "lower Union" (Lower 48, pretty much) and help save the Union....

...but here's the catch. I was talking to K-Night earlier today, and he talked about how he was going to create a new region for his spin-off story, and that if we got enough people to participate in making their own spin-offs after TGNSMPA, we could have a kind-of reunion story that in a way would be like the Avengers, where we all reunite and gang up to beat bad guys and save the Union!!

...and to be honest, until I talked to K-night earlier today, I had no intention of making that idea a reality. But I'll help collaborate on a project like this if we get enough people in on it. There's really no obligation. I could just have my story have an ambiguous ending. K-Night and I were just discussing possible tangents.

As per my sudden interest in Pokémon's government...
(I need to figure out how the government is run in a region, whether based on fact or fiction, because the champion of my region is already a big part of my story in a completely different area of theme. Him being the person who rules the region just won't work with what I had in mind. nor will having a president.)
READ THIS. GIVE RESPONSES.

Yugi

K-NiGhT

Quote from: SocialFox on November 11, 2012, 03:00:40 PM*Insert generic Responce*
oh, really?

Also, I just finished chapter 60, but there's no WiFi for me to post it from my ipod, so you'll have to wait until I get home tonight.

FSM-Reapr

K-NiGhT