4 (36.4%)
I don't believe you.
5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Yugi

Quote from: BulbapediaSwift inflicts damage and is unaffected by modifications to the accuracy stat and evasion stat. It can hit a Pokémon during the semi-invulnerable turn of moves such as Dig and Fly.

K-NiGhT

how is that even a plot hole

this is anime style battling. Purugly could've used some sort of move to counter.

K-NiGhT

WELCOME TO THE ALL NEW TGNSMPA, NOW WITH 33 PERCENT BIGGER CHAPTER TITLES!

So the editing is all done, to the best of my knowledge. Now that it's done, I want to make sure that it's done right. I've decided to create a proofreading team. I'm going to designate one person to find any major plot holes that I could feasibly fix at this point. I will also designate one more person to find anything aesthetically wrong with the story. (i.e: something looks different than the rest, there's a broken piece of code in here that distracts from the story, you missed a spelling error, etc.) If I select you, be looking for a pm from me.

That is all. Enjoy the corrections.

K-NiGhT

well that revival didn't last long...

expect another chapter sometime in the next few days?

Bubbles

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 15, 2012, 10:29:49 PMHe wore a red suit with a red hat, and he was flipping a coin in his hand.

:P

K-NiGhT

spoiler: atticus is secretly in team flare

Mashi

and suddenly, k-night's story became the most FABULOUS story ever

K-NiGhT

K-NiGhT

all jokes aside though, school has started up again :/ Thankfully, though, I have a pretty easy year ahead of me. I will continue to write and maybe we'll have this done by the two year anniversary :0

Again, I'm sorry that revival didn't last long. I've been adding too much to do on NSM as of late, with this, my youtube channel, and even starting up arranging again. I'm gonna do some serious time management this year to get you guys as much quality content as possible on all of these mediums.

JDMEK5

I don't know why I haven't read this story before... Maybe because I didn't spend much time in this section of the forums... But this is incredible. ... Except for the part where I'm not in it of course. :P But I don't blame you because throwing "JDMEK5" in there looks really stupid.
So I'm going to give you my name so you can fulfill your dreams of putting me in the story. :P
Ready?
JDMEK5's Name
Jordan. :o
[close]
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

EFitTrainr

I like food.

K-NiGhT

Not only do we already have 2 Jordan's already, but we're almost done with the story :(

JDMEK5

Quote from: shadowkirby on September 03, 2013, 11:29:42 AMnot another one
XD

Quote from: K-NiGhT on September 03, 2013, 02:10:46 PMNot only do we already have 2 Jordan's already, but we're almost done with the story :(
2 Jordans already?! Wow. :P That's fine. Wait, so that's Slow and who else?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

K-NiGhT

etf. she shows up a little bit in some of the latest chapters, but has a big part after the first round.