SRSLY?!
3 (27.3%)
orly?
4 (36.4%)
I don't believe you.
5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

K-NiGhT

you can go to the front post to gather information and read the story if ya want. I haven't posted a chapter of this in over a year so i'm not expecting many people to get to hyped over this but hopfully you guys will still enjoy like old times
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

K-NiGhT

Quote[11:56:14 PM] Marty Balmer: ugh i may have made a grave mistake promising a chapter tonight lol
[11:56:32 PM] Marty Balmer: good thing i slept until like noon today
[11:56:35 PM] Kefka: gg
[11:56:59 PM] Marty Balmer: i could've sworn i had a handwritten copy of that chapter laying around somewhere
[11:58:05 PM] Marty Balmer: screw it i'll just make some shit up that always works
DON'T WORRY GUYS I'M SURE IT'LL BE GREAT

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

K-NiGhT

There once was a man named K-NiGhT

Who wrote a story about Pokémon

and that story went neglected for like almost a year because he got stuck on a chapter for way too long

BUT THAT SILENCE WILL GO ON NO LONGER BECAUSE I JUST POSTED A REALLY SHORT CHAPTER TO GET PAST THE BLOCK I HAD

seriously tho this chapter is absolutely miniscule because I had no idea how to lengthen it with the direction I was going in. The next chapter has a lot of explaining and plot and stuff in it so be expecting that like probably next year or something idk

edit: so guys honest opinion this chapter totally lived up to all the hype right i mean it's been a whole year since the last one i feel this is a worthy follow-up

Yugi

K-NiGhT

DrP

Wow, I haven't read this in forever.. and I didn't realize I played a bigger role in the later chapters! THANKS!

the_last_sheikah

Glad to see you got around to finishing this, hahaha  ::)
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

mikey

GUYS
IT'S HIM
HE LEFT SHORTLY AFTER I JOINED FOR SOME REASON
IT'S HIIIIIIM
WHY IS EVERYONE COMING BACK ALL OF A SUDDEN
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on January 22, 2015, 12:22:13 AMGlad to see you got around to finishing this, hahaha  ::)
well after you left i was worried no one would remember who your character was :O (not that i'm passing blame or anything i've been super busy/lazy with it too xD)

the_last_sheikah

Ah but a character re-introduction spurs people to reread the story!  ;)
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

mikey

Bro I actually remember having the blaziken card in your profile
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

Well, a certain forum member re-introduction is spurring me to write a little bit :O maybe we'll get more than one chapter this year lol.

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 22, 2015, 12:49:07 AMBro I actually remember having the blaziken card in your profile
Best starter, hands down.

Quote from: K-NiGhT on January 22, 2015, 12:50:12 AMWell, a certain forum member re-introduction is spurring me to write a little bit :O maybe we'll get more than one chapter this year lol.
Oh oh oh! Is it Jub3r7? I bet it's him!  ;)
Joking aside, yeah not much progression since I left, haha.

K-NiGhT

yeah i got a little bored of it tbh, especially once gen 6 came out and added mega evolution :P