News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Kid Icarus: Uprising

Started by Olimar12345, March 17, 2012, 10:41:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Didn't see a topic for this yet. Anyone thinking about getting this? I might....I hear it comes out 3/23 (North America).
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

I saw a trailer for this on TV yesterday! It looks really cool but I'm roughly $370 in debt thanks to my laptop so I won't be getting anything in the near future -_-
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Fleetstar The Flygon

I've never played a Kid Icarus game before, but it looks pretty good.. I'm thinking of getting it when it comes out in the Eshop, since it'll probably be cheaper. :3

Shadoninja

I'll probably get it. I need to find out which retailers in my area have that 3D classics Kid Icarus pre-order bonus, if any.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

I want to preorder it for the bonus since I'll get a 3DS soon, but I don't know which retailers have the bonus either.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Roz~ on March 17, 2012, 04:48:51 PMI want to preorder it for the bonus since I'll get a 3DS soon, but I don't know which retailers have the bonus either.
hmm it seems like most stores either give those AR cards or some in-store points.

I'll probably order it online on amazon. Funk that. It'll cost $54.33 to ship to Canadia.

Roz~

Yeah, it's freaking expensive D:
That's why I don't buy stuff on that website.

Shadoninja

Amazon.ca might be a better bet for us canadia peoples since it's $34.99 and with the money you save you could buy the game on the eShop.

the_last_sheikah

I'll probably wait a few days after it comes out and get it used.  I don't really need/want the little stand for it, seems a bit pointless, plus it should be a bit cheaper and I'll get double points from gamestop!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Roz~

I kinda want to buy it just for the stand, I could use it to play with my broken DS tank. Don't think I'd use it for 3DS games though.

Taser9090

I pre-ordered it. I really wanted to get Kid Icarus 3D Classics without getting points on eShop.

I won't be using the stand. I'll just keep it as a collectible :D

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

SlowPokemon

IGN gave it 8.5/10 and said something like it is "not without its flaws, but you'll be having too much fun to notice."

Olimar12345

Destructoid gave it a 5/10. I am worried...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Eh depends on whose reviews you tend to agree more with. I don't know anything about destructoid, is it accurate typically.

Olimar12345

I like it cus they tend to rate games similar to how I feel about them, making it really accurate(for me).