News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Kid Icarus: Uprising

Started by Olimar12345, March 17, 2012, 10:41:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Didn't see a topic for this yet. Anyone thinking about getting this? I might....I hear it comes out 3/23 (North America).
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

I saw a trailer for this on TV yesterday! It looks really cool but I'm roughly $370 in debt thanks to my laptop so I won't be getting anything in the near future -_-
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Fleetstar The Flygon

I've never played a Kid Icarus game before, but it looks pretty good.. I'm thinking of getting it when it comes out in the Eshop, since it'll probably be cheaper. :3

Shadoninja

I'll probably get it. I need to find out which retailers in my area have that 3D classics Kid Icarus pre-order bonus, if any.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

I want to preorder it for the bonus since I'll get a 3DS soon, but I don't know which retailers have the bonus either.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Roz~ on March 17, 2012, 04:48:51 PMI want to preorder it for the bonus since I'll get a 3DS soon, but I don't know which retailers have the bonus either.
hmm it seems like most stores either give those AR cards or some in-store points.

I'll probably order it online on amazon. Funk that. It'll cost $54.33 to ship to Canadia.

Roz~

Yeah, it's freaking expensive D:
That's why I don't buy stuff on that website.

Shadoninja

Amazon.ca might be a better bet for us canadia peoples since it's $34.99 and with the money you save you could buy the game on the eShop.

the_last_sheikah

I'll probably wait a few days after it comes out and get it used.  I don't really need/want the little stand for it, seems a bit pointless, plus it should be a bit cheaper and I'll get double points from gamestop!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Roz~

I kinda want to buy it just for the stand, I could use it to play with my broken DS tank. Don't think I'd use it for 3DS games though.

Taser9090

I pre-ordered it. I really wanted to get Kid Icarus 3D Classics without getting points on eShop.

I won't be using the stand. I'll just keep it as a collectible :D

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

SlowPokemon

IGN gave it 8.5/10 and said something like it is "not without its flaws, but you'll be having too much fun to notice."

Olimar12345

Destructoid gave it a 5/10. I am worried...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Eh depends on whose reviews you tend to agree more with. I don't know anything about destructoid, is it accurate typically.

Olimar12345

I like it cus they tend to rate games similar to how I feel about them, making it really accurate(for me).