TWG XXX: Disability Girls

Started by Mashi, March 19, 2012, 05:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wrydryn

Quote from: spitllama on March 30, 2012, 09:17:45 AM(can someone please explain what  "KiaB" is)

It's a Knife in the Box. If there are multiple players that have an equal number of votes on them, they are grouped together in a RNG roll by being assigned numbers. If their number is selected they are lynched from the KitB.

A KitB can happen from this situation or due to people being unable to decide who to vote on. It's also a way to choose someone to lynch if the players aren't sure and would rather it be randomly selected.

All random events are done through Random.org

Wrydryn

Day 3 ends March 31st, 2012, Saturday, at 11PM EST/10PM CST/9PM MST/8PM PST/7PM AST.

Just a reminder for all the time we have to get that insta.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Wrydryn

davy

Why is shadow always inactive when we need him !nd active if we want him to be inactive.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

davy

By the way, humans lost the game thanks to Mashi. Blueflower was hisao and Mashi intentionally said that he wasn't in love with hanako. And in that case you couldn't have wolf'd him. Then blue jub and I would have insta'd kman and wry next, because I knew you were the wolves.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Wrydryn

I think we should try to refine the game and play it again at a later date as this was based off of the Katawa Shoujo game and not directly a competitively designed game.

So we'll pick it apart during the post game.

Kman96

I thought their immunity to wolfing was part of their power...I didn't think it was a permanent thing.

Hey, it was an intense game, no doubt.
Party Hard!
[close]

Kman96

P.S. Shadowkirby was traitor and I was Mutou

XD
Party Hard!
[close]

Wrydryn

I only served food and checked out books for you guys. :<
Also university.

EFitTrainr

Shadowkirby is Derp and can't sign out of NSM.

DURRRRRRRRRRPUH

Gotcha ;)
I like food.

Kman96

Wry, what does that mean?

...and Shadowkirby, I already knew that XD

P.S. Mashi, if you are reading this, you should just like ignore everything after Shadowkirby voted Jub...because now we know who won, so we're just waiting for you to update... >:D
Party Hard!
[close]

Mashi

Quote from: davy on March 30, 2012, 10:14:32 AMBy the way, humans lost the game thanks to Mashi. Blueflower was hisao and Mashi intentionally said that he wasn't in love with hanako. And in that case you couldn't have wolf'd him. Then blue jub and I would have insta'd kman and wry next, because I knew you were the wolves.
davy, I find your constant choleric attitude towards me to be very exasperating.  Alleging that I intentionally compromised victory for the Humans is outright ridiculous (especially since the mistake in the Role list was ambiguous; there was plenty of reason to believe that Hanako and Hisao were both in love).  Furthermore, it was not necessary for Hanako to have claimed (just so you know Raymondbl, there's no animosity towards you.  You claimed under pressure and you did an adequate job uniting the team).  So admit that the game didn't go as you originally wished and don't scapegoat the loss on the Host.  It was no one's fault, just be glad to have had fun.

And evidently enough, Jub3r7 was Insta'd and Wolves win.  Post Game will be posted shortly.