News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

TWG XXX: Disability Girls

Started by Mashi, March 19, 2012, 05:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

By the way, don't forget that Hanako and Lilly are the best girls in the game.

Wrydryn

I completely agree. Not sure who is better though.

vermilionvermin

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Raymondbl

Do not state your suspicions.  It will give the wolves a better idea of who to wolf. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

davy

Ok, so I wonder what happens when Mr. Mutou targets Hanako. I can think of three scenarios:

• Hanako's power will trigger, killing Mutou and therefore Mutou's power won't
  • Hanako's power will trigger, killing Mutou and Mutou's power will trigger too meaning that Hanako can be target by any player without dying.
  • Mutou's power will trigger, blocking Hanako's power and therefore Hanako's power won't trigger

In any case, Hanako should claim. We don't want our seer or guardian to die because they targeted Hanako. This means Hanako will die by the wolfing (unless they want to sacrifice one of their members) and then each player should claim to Hanako before the end of the night phase. The wolves and the traitor will claim for a role which will allready be claimed by the person who really has that role which means that at least 3 people have an uncounterclaimed role. These people should form an alliance and should also be informed what the other players have claimed.

Then during the first day one of those players should claim to the topic (not his role, only that he is in the alliance) (exept if (one of) the tribunes is/are in the alliance) so that he will guarded (exept if (one of) the tribunes is/are in the alliance). He will also reveal the information that is necessairy for the lynch.

What do you guys think of this idea?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

davy

Oh, and Hanako is in love with Hisao, but Hisao not with Hanako, right?
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Raymondbl

davy, the flaw in that plan is if there are inactive people in the game.  The wolves can make an excuse saying they didn't claim because they didn't see the topic, and we can't say they're wolves, if there are humans that really were inactive. 

We're going to have to ask Mashi about the Mutou and Hanako power thing. 

I think Hisao is also in love with Hanako, maybe for balance reasons.  Needs to be confirmed by Mashi. 

davy

That's the reason why everyone has to be active. We'll just have to say that everyone that doesn't claim is a wolf. Everyone has enough time to see the topic and to claim if the Loose cannon claims before wednesday.

spitllama

I like davy's plan. It's the best we've got now anyhow. Like I said before, Hanako is really dangerous, and quite frankly I'm not sure if it's more helpful or hurting to the human side.

The people who are playing this game have been typically active in the past (and sheikah told us not to worry).
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Raymondbl

fine.  Everyone claim to me.  I am Hanako. 

I sense my impending doom. And the humans' doom if anyone isn't active. 

BTW someone record everyone's activity stats from their profiles.

davy

Quote from: spitllama on March 20, 2012, 09:23:17 AMThe people who are playing this game have been typically active in the past (and sheikah told us not to worry).

Excluding Shadowkirby.

Shadowkirby, if you're not a wolf and if you want to win this game you'd better be active

Kman, try to make him a little active, will you?

vermilionvermin

the_last_sheikah

Please excuse my dumb noob question, but what does it mean to claim and how does it work?  If it's in the rules then I must have missed them.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

blueflower999

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on March 20, 2012, 03:01:04 PMPlease excuse my dumb noob question, but what does it mean to claim and how does it work?  If it's in the rules then I must have missed them.
Send to Raymond what character you are. If you're a wolf or the traitor, choose a character to lie. Otherwise, tell him your real character.
Bulbear! Blueflower999