News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

TWG XXX: Disability Girls Post Game

Started by Mashi, March 30, 2012, 04:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Good game you guys! I was keeping track, and may I say it's so much easier to know who's who when you're not playing xD
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

davy

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on March 31, 2012, 07:21:44 AMWhat do you want me to simplify?

Mainly paranoid. And: "you take it to a whole new level".
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

the_last_sheikah

paranoia- baseless or excessive suspicion of the motives of others.
I mean that I may get overly suspicious sometimes, but your suspicion of me being a wolf even after I died and was expelled was border line insanity  :o.
No offense, just chill out a bit.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

davy

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on March 31, 2012, 12:37:04 PMparanoia- baseless or excessive suspicion of the motives of others.
I mean that I may get overly suspicious sometimes, but your suspicion of me being a wolf even after I died and was expelled was border line insanity  :o.
No offense, just chill out a bit.

O well, I wasn't so sure of you being a wolf. In day two, I just wanted to lynch you to figure out all of the wolves. About the expelling, it happens more often that a wolf abandons it partner to allow it to stay alive. If my suspicion would have been on wry instead, it would have been a good idea for Kman to expell him if he saw that wry was going to be lynched anyway.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Wrydryn

This wasn't our best TWG at all. Small errors with everyone, but that's to be expected.

I think it would be great if we were to try this game again some time in the future because I really think losing Hanako at the beginning off-set the game a ton from what was originally intended. I would also really like to play the game as a Human role if we were to play it again.

Quote from: MashiNight 2
Wrydryn – I feel that you became a bit inactive, but Kman96 and you were able to play the game without much communication, so it's probably all right.

I had lots o' school work during that time.

Dude

About me not defending myself: I didn't want to look suspicious so I just played how I usually played, aka do nothing.

Mashi

Next time, it had better be "defend yourself"!

Dude

But doing nothing works better than defending myself because I'm awkward at finding the right words!

Wrydryn

Doesn't matter to me. If you keep on doing it you'll get better at it in the long run. Besides, lynching inactive players is better than lynching random person A.