News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG XXXI: Host Signups

Started by Mashi, March 30, 2012, 04:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Game Do You Feel Is Number 20 x (log(sqrrt10)) - 9?

davy's TWG XXXI: Crossing the Worlds
1 (6.3%)
shadowkirby and blueflower999's TWG: XXXI: Mother 3
1 (6.3%)
Jub3r7's TWG XXXI: Just Another SBURB Session
6 (37.5%)
spitllama's TWG XXXI: Beat Those Eggs Jimmy!
2 (12.5%)
Mr. Saturn's TWG XXXI: I Want To Be A Princess!
6 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Jub3r7

Sure, go ahead and edit it. (I'm hosting though! D:)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

vermilionvermin

If Gamzee is a wolf, does that mean that he gets a wolf and two vigis?

EDIT:  Can Equius be a revoker?

Kman96

ok, i have been wondering this for a while, but what does "ninja'd" mean??

ive seen it so many times, but i have no idea.
Party Hard!
[close]

K-NiGhT

It means when youre posting and someone posts something right before you.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Raymondbl

K I'm waiting till next time. 

Writing stories take alot of thought. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

spitllama

TWG XXXI: Beat Those Eggs Jimmy!

12 Players

Wolves:
1. Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik (Master Wolf, must send in a PM first night saying "I wish to be seered as COLOR". If he does not send a PM, he will seer as EGGMAN until the host receives the required PM)
2. E-1000R (Wolf Seer. Can scan one player a day for color.)
3. Egg Burst (Suicide Bomber. Can vigi any player during any phase, even if they are guarded, at the cost of its own life. (To be used wisely!))
4. Ásrþhaēļ (The Unknown) (No one's really sure how to pronounce his name. (Regular Wolf))

Specials:
5. Werewolf Sonic (During the day he will seer BLUE, but will seer RED at night due to his werewolf form (remains human throughout). His incredible endurance allows him to take any combination of 2 vigis/wolfings before going down. When Sonic is wolfed the first time, it will be exclaimed that "Sonic has been wolfed/vigid! (1)." On the second kill, the player's name will be used normally, stating "Player X has been wolfed/vigid.")
6. Knuckles (Roleblocker. Can attack one person at night. That person's night action and vote during the next day is nulled.)
7. Silver (Seer. Can seer one player each night.)
8. Tails (Guardian. Sends in a PM every other night phase of 2 player to guard. The first player listed is guarded that night, while the second listed is guarded the next night phase. (Plan ahead!). Seer GREEN)

Humans:
9. Citizen (Human)
10. Citizen (Human)
11. Citizen (Human)
12. Citizen (Human)
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Kman96

Wow, Spitllama, that seems intense.  I can't decide if I wanna go with that one or Jub's... :/
Party Hard!
[close]

vermilionvermin

Spitllama, does Sonic actually fluctuate between wolf and human?  If so, all the wolves need to do is not wolf Sonic Night 1 and they win, basically.

spitllama

No, he's just seered differently between phases
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Kman96

TWG: Professor Layton

1.   Master Wolf – Don Paolo (seered Green)
2.   Wolf – Villager
3.   Wolf – Villager
4.   Miller – Stachenscarfen (is told he is a villager)
5.   Seer – Granny Riddleton
6.   Guardian – Barton (cannot guard self)
7.   Human – Villager
8.   Human – Villager
9.   Human – Villager
10.   Human – Villager
11.   Human – Villager
12.   Human – Villager

NPC's: Layton, Luke, Chelmey, Flora

Items:
-Reviver Item: Only given out on night phase 2 & 4, must solve special puzzle distributed day phase 1 and 3.

-Painter item (x2): One painter item will be distributed to the first two players who correctly answer the puzzle distributed during the day phase.

Both painter items will be distributed randomly on night one ONLY

This game is NOT FOR PLAYING YET. I am scribbling away in my cell at the monastery where I live, hoping to finish it by the summer, when I believe I should be able to host.  I am working on the story ahead of time, so I can just plug names in where need be, so then I don't have to fall behind (for all you other hosts, ;) )

If you haz any questions, please ask!  But remember, don't vote on this one cuz I'm NOT DONE!!!!
Party Hard!
[close]

vermilionvermin

I'm not sure why there's a painting item.  It's not really useful for the majority of the game, unless you want to have some sort of paint-sniffer role which can tell if someone's painted.

Kman96

well it would have the same effect of a painter role, except only distributed during the night phase...plus, no one can ever really tell if they are painted or not.  only the seer would see what color someone was.

unless thats not what your getting at...?
Party Hard!
[close]

vermilionvermin

I don't think the painting item is necessary.  If you want, you could make one of the wolves a painter, but a human-sided painter really can't do much.  The specials and all the humans but the miller have really nothing they can do with the painting item.  I think you'd be better off with a Vigi'ing item or an item which detects if someone's been painted.

Kman96

hrm, good point, see what you are saying now. i'll look into changing up the items a bit.

thanks, verm.
Party Hard!
[close]

Mandrew!

This looks uber coll. Can I join?