News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

TWG XXXI: Just Another SBURB Session

Started by Jub3r7, April 08, 2012, 10:35:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vermilionvermin

I'm thinking that the Hero of Rage should not vigi tonight.  If we all agree to this and two people die tonight, then we'll know that the Hero of Rage is a wolf.

There's not much to base a vigi off on Night 1 anyways, so it's not really a huge deal if the Hero of Rage doesn't use his power now. 

spitllama

Or the [possible] wolf will just decide not to vigi and we won't know the difference?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

vermilionvermin

Then we stopped the wolves from using the Hero of Rage Power as an extra wolfing.

spitllama

Submissions Page

Raymondbl

But if the Hero of Rage uses his vigi power, how do we find out who he is...?
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Kman96

So then, in that case, should the Hero of Rage claim?  If he is a wolf, then he will most likely not die, but if the wolves find out who the Hero of Rage is, then he will most likely be wolf'd.

Thats my only problem with the Hero of Rage claiming, because then the humans would have lost their only night phase killer...if he was a wolf, that is.

IDK.
Party Hard!
[close]

spitllama

We were never discussing having Rage claim. Just not use his/her power.
Submissions Page

K-NiGhT

Tried getting a free irc client for mah iPod.

The only free one doesn't work worth a crap.

-.-
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

spitllama

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure
Submissions Page

Jub3r7

If you receive a message from me with the subject, "You've received a message!", then it's from the Hero of Hope.
Since a couple of you didn't get that. XD
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Mashi

hi hero of hope
yes i do want to be a princess

Kman96

Quote from: spitllama on April 09, 2012, 06:49:16 PMWe were never discussing having Rage claim. Just not use his/her power.

I know, but I was just weighing the consequences of what if the Hero of Rage claimed.  Idk.

Quote from: Jub3r7 on April 09, 2012, 08:55:08 PMIf you receive a message from me with the subject, "You've received a message!", then it's from the Hero of Hope.
Since a couple of you didn't get that. XD

I should think that if the Hero of Hope sends out messages, make them be legit messages, not something small and kinda useless, like, maybe your opinion on whose who...idk, something more than just "Hi."

Yes, I did get a message...
Party Hard!
[close]

spitllama

You guys (Mashi & Kman) know you're giving away your roles to the Hero of Hope right? All Hope has to do is send in a role to Jub to send the PM. Jub sends it to the associated player. By saying you got a PM, you're also narrowing it down for the Hero of Hope who's who. Sooooo yah. I would think that if the Hero of Hope is a wolf, you guys are screwed -.-
Submissions Page

Kman96

I was fully aware of that yes, but by what I was trying to say, I couldn't help but sound like I had received a message, so I figured what the hell and I said I got a message...

Maybe we could form an alliance! :D

(Wolves, my experience could help you win XD )
Party Hard!
[close]

spitllama

xD Kman are you trying to play traitor again?
Submissions Page