News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Forum Singing!

Started by the_last_sheikah, April 15, 2012, 07:17:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

I cannot believe that this is a VIDEO GAME MUSIC site, and this is one of the most famous video game songs of all time. The video has *checks* Almost 6 million views, and some of you guys don't know it. Gosh. Well, I'll just post the link here so you can know the melody:
Look at me still talking when there's science to do. When I look up there it makes me GLaD I'm not you!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bespinben

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 30, 2012, 07:02:09 PMI cannot believe that this is a VIDEO GAME MUSIC site, and this is one of the most famous video game songs of all time. The video has *checks* Almost 6 million views, and some of you guys don't know it.

Nintendo game music site. I didn't know the song myself until recently my college roommate convinced me to play Portal on his 360.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

the_last_sheikah

I've experiments to run. There is research to be done, on the people who are Still Alive.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Zunawe on July 30, 2012, 06:24:51 PM. . . Just reading the lyrics and not being able to associate any melodies makes this really odd. It doesn't make sense!
That's your problem.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

blueflower999

And, believe me, I am still alive!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

DrP

Starting with the next song, someone should post the youtube video so those who don't know the lyrics, can listen and add in...

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: DrP on August 10, 2012, 10:00:16 PMStarting with the next song, someone should post the youtube video so those who don't know the lyrics, can listen and add in...
good plan

I'm doing science and I'm still alive.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Yugi

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on November 11, 2012, 04:48:04 PM
Quote from: SocialFoxCan I please bump the forum singing topic?
Go right ahead

I feel FAN-TAS-TIC and I'm still alive_____

Nebbles

And while you're dying I'll still be alive!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Yugi

Quote from: Nebbles on November 11, 2012, 09:46:40 PMAnd while you're dying I'll still be alive!
And When You're dead i'll be still alive
Still alive, Still alive.

New Song.

My heart is Paralised

Bloop

Yugi

I'll take the high road like I should

Toby

tonight's gonna be a good night!

Zunawe

You said it's meant to be

(Don't do that tbwcw. Especially that song.)
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Toby

Oppa gangman style

How's that? ;)