News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

FluteNinja's Arrangements

Started by FluteNinja, April 17, 2012, 07:27:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FluteNinja

FluteNinja's Arrangements

[DS]Kirby Super Star Ultra

Masked Dedede Theme
PDF
MIDI
MUS

EDIT: I don't remember arranging this, but I will try to find the files and update the links below. 

[N64]The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Song of Soaring
PDF
MIDI
MUS
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

DonValentino

Hi and welcome!  :D

Ermm... The links don't work.  :( Are you sure you moved the files to the "Public" folder and then copied the public link?
Also, what song is that? ??? Please put at least the name of the game and the name of the song, to recognize it. Also, take a look at the formatting guidelines, those are helpful to improve the quality of your arrangements.  :)

FluteNinja

Try these

Masked Dedede from Kirby Super Star Ultra
PDF
MIDI
MUS
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

DonValentino

Don't worry, now it's better! :)  But I'm sorry to say that the new .mus link doesn't work either. Try uploading it again please  :-\

Oh, and also, you can edit previous posts so you don't have to write again all the message. Click the "Modify" button next to "Quote" and "Remove" at the right corner of your post.

Anyways, what I've seen from the pdf is very nice! All the notes seem to be correct, and everything is fine.  :)

jxjxjx

thanks! I always wanted this piece... ;D

DonValentino

Now you got it! But those measures are huge! Here you have your sheet edited, so it only has 1 page: http://db.tt/UDi1Uxjq  :D

To do this, go to the "Utilities" menu and select "Fit measures" with the measures you want per system. Also you can select the "Resize" tool, click a blank space of the first page of your arrangement and resize it the way you like it.

EDIT: I use Finale 2011, so maybe you have to download Finale Reader 2011 to view it in case you don't have it already.

Shadoninja

Quote from: WarioMan98 on April 19, 2012, 08:30:44 AMEDIT: I use Finale 2011, so maybe you have to download Finale Reader 2011 to view it in case you don't have it already.

Finale no longer provides reader 2011 for download. Just get Notepad 2012. It's free and can open any finale file currently out there.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

DonValentino

Quote from: Shadoninja on April 19, 2012, 08:44:14 AMFinale no longer provides reader 2011 for download. Just get Notepad 2012. It's free and can open any finale file currently out there.

Really? Too bad!
Anyways, the link you provided is invalid, dunno why. Let's try with this one: http://www.finalemusic.com/NotePad/default.aspx

FluteNinja

I changed it to 2 measures per line.

Masked Dedede from Kirby Super Star Ultra

PDF
MIDI
MUS

DonValentino

FluteNinja

Oh...Thanks :)
Sorry about that. That probably took longer then it should have :P

DonValentino

No, no, don't worry.  :D

And... are you going to make more arrangements?

FluteNinja

FluteNinja

Hey, what do I do now. Do I wait, repost, or contact somebody or something else?  I've never done this before  :-\

spitllama

Well what you can do is edit the title of this topic (clicking modify on your first post) to say "FluteNinja's arrangements." Then you can keep arranging and keep them all in this topic.

In terms of submitting the song, submissions are closed right now, so you'll have to wait till you see a new topic saying they're open. In other words, you can wait, or you can keep arranging.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012