News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Musicals?

Started by SlowPokemon, April 07, 2012, 09:33:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

I think we're missing something very important... could it be? Oh yeah....

MARY MUTHA FUCKIN' POPPINS

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Willy Wonka and Mary Poppins had source materials which were 100000000000000000000x better than their musical/film adaptations. I do like "Feed the Birds" from mary poppins but not much else.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

Just a spoonful of sugar will make the medicine go down.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

MaestroUGC

I really liked Mary Poppins once upon a time, now I've just grown to tolerate it as a work.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SuperFireKirby

You people sadden me. Especially Slow.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ChrisLeeFan1118

I like Mary Poppins just as much as the next guy (as long as the next guy likes it) but it's not exactly my spoonful of sugar.

pun intended.
I used to be very conceited, that has all changed; now I'm Perfect!

SlowPokemon

Icy wut yoo did thar

@sfk sorry but roald dahl is pretty much the best children's author ever... he wrote the screenplay for that film but ironically hated it. P L Travers cried when she saw Marry Poppins. The source materials are just sosososo much better.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

I don't know why, but I've gotten "Modern Major-General" stuck in my head.

Curse you Gilbert and Sullivan!
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SpoonyBardCanon01

I like a lot of musicals, but i've always wanted to see a musical of the play "Lend Me a Tenor".
Does anyone else think that FFII's "Fighting" would sound good in a rock cover?