Café Crossroads - A Great NSM Story (Discussion)

Started by DrP, April 24, 2012, 11:02:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who should be the focal point of the next story arc?

Colin
1 (16.7%)
Colette
0 (0%)
Alex
0 (0%)
Parker
1 (16.7%)
Willa
1 (16.7%)
Kat
0 (0%)
Dylan
3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Wrydryn

Psst, you should add me to the story too.

DrP

Yeah,

A cup of earl grey can get something going, but the cappuccino I drink on the days I have more than 5 hours of class really gets me going.

Quote from: Wrydryn on April 25, 2012, 08:23:39 PMPsst, you should add me to the story too.
I forgot you???? Ah, I forgot to bring your name over from my document!

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

spitllama

MaestroUGC

Maroon is the new color of interest
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

Ok...

I forgot to include.

If you want to be in the story and I haven't already talked to you, please PM me with the following information.

I'll need:

1) A bit about yourself and personality (your real self)?

2) 3 words to describe said personality (like on a resumé) ?

3) Your favorite coffee/tea/hot beverage and your favorite pastry?

4) Something about yourself that makes you "you"?

5) What would you do if you were given $500,000?

How it will work is I will make a character "based" on you... we're all going to be guessing who's who!
It will be exciting!

Wrydryn

I don't really drink tea or coffee that often, but I can easily say that I've had tea more often than coffee.

DrP

Quote from: Wrydryn on April 25, 2012, 08:28:24 PMI don't really drink tea or coffee that often, but I can easily say that I've had tea more often than coffee.
You CAN say Hot Chocolate or Hot Water or something else.

Wrydryn

Well you ninja'd me before I posted that, I was saying just more in general. I still do drink tea anyways.

Mr. Saturn

( /\ |\|   1   D R 1 |\| I<   I3 /\ R L 3 Y  T 3 /\
hihihi Y0u C@|\/|3 BUY!NG???

DrP

^WAT?

Remember, if you want to be in the story, I will be needing the answers to those questions.

I will be posting short bios of the characters I have... starting with the main ones (this is why I need bios so I can make the main characters!!!)

(And they will be short, like for example - Drew: Student at Cal Poly) (maybe they will be a bit longer)

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 27, 2012, 04:53:25 PMI craves zee story
Quote from: DrP on April 25, 2012, 08:16:08 PMI will be releasing a teaser soon with the bios of two of the main characters!!! (Probably Sunday night)

The tentative release date of the first part will be towards the end of May.
I am waiting on one important character who will get me their bio in mid May.

My Plan is to release on May 21st with weekly episodes to follow every Monday!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: DrP on April 27, 2012, 05:42:00 PMI am waiting on one important character who will get me their bio in mid May.
But.... I ALREADY GAVE YOU MY BIO.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Haha! I'll email you something soon then...right now I just have too many things to do. Maybe tomorrow :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.