News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

TWG XXXII: Host Sing Ups

Started by Mashi, April 25, 2012, 08:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avanti!

spitllama's TWG XXXII: Beat Those Eggs Jimmy!
5 (26.3%)
TWG XXXII: That's Some Yummy Creepypasta
3 (15.8%)
|\/| R .  5 /\ T V R |\| ' 5   G /\ |\/| 3   >< >< >< i i :   1  \/\/ /\ |\| T   T@   Be  /\   P R 1 |\| ( 3 5 5
10 (52.6%)
davy's TWG XXXII:
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

blueflower999

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 27, 2012, 11:26:08 AMPretty sure it's blueflower.

Or shadowkirby.
It's not me. Why am I always accused of this?!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Raymondbl

Sooo when does the Sing ups end
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Mashi

Quote from: davy on April 27, 2012, 01:36:26 AMAm I too late to post my game again?
Oh, sorry, I should have clarified that if anyone else wanted to host, I would add them to the poll.  My mistake.
You may post your game.  People may change their votes accordingly, if necessary, once davy posts his game.

also water u taking abowt im totes not mistirr satirn

Mashi

Quote from: Kman96 on April 26, 2012, 11:25:59 PMMashi, I believe that you know him, but I do not believe that he is the greatest TWG player ever...
lol
Perhaps the antithesis is true, but it's still fun fun fun.

Raymondbl

davy

This game is based on the game that nakah posted in the host sing-ups for TWG IV.

TWG XXIX: Crossing the worlds.

Wolves
1. Lynx(Wolf Hypnotizer: During each night phase he can PM the host a name of a player. That player's power will be sealed during that night phase and the day after it)
2. Harle(Wolf Shaman: a Wolf with the power of the seer)
3. Skelly(Wolf)

Special Humans
4. Serge(Vigi)
5. Riddel(Guardian, can guard self)
6. Greco(Oracle, during each phase (day and night) he can PM the host a name of a player. If he dies (eighter by wolfing, lynching or vigi'ing) that players role will be revealed to the topic)

Normal humans
7. Skelly's body(Innocent, when Skelly dies, he dies too, this doesn't happen when Skelly dies in a different world, is told he is a normal human)
8. human
9. human
10. human
11. human
12. human
13. human
14. human

There are two worlds in this game. the first one is the Home World and the other one is Another world The game starts at night phase 1 in the Home World and after that the day phase 1 in the Home World. But after that it becomes night phase 1 in Another world. So each time a night and a day phase has passed, the players enter a different world.

Each player gets a role PM at the beginning of the first night phase of the Home World and another role PM at the first Night phase of Another world, if that player is still alive. This means that a player can be a blue in the Home World but a red in Another world.

When there are 6 players left at the end of a phase the game remains in the world it was befor that player died for the rest of the game. Example: if there are seven players at the beginning of day 2 of Another world and one of them is lynched, it becomes night 3 Another world. If the humans killed every wolf from both worlds before that, the humans win automatically.

I have an idea for another game, so this will be my last time posting this one.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Raymondbl

Quote from: davy on April 28, 2012, 05:06:01 AMI have an idea for another game, so this will be my last time posting this one.
I guess we'll be competing then.  I'll finish my Yu-Gi-Oh one soon.

Raymondbl

I'm pretty sure the vote count's not going to change.

Mashi

Okay then.  Mr. Saturn, you can make the sign ups thread.

blueflower999

The sign ups thread? Don't you mean the actual gameplay thread? :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Mashi

Players have to sign up for a game before that.
And we all know how much chaos there will be with people wanting to sign up!

blueflower999

Oh crap I'm such an idiot  :-[
NVM.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Mashi

No, don't worry, it's all right.
Anyway, Player Sign Ups should be Player Dance Ups.
Discuss.

Raymondbl

lol especially for people who want to be a princess.  Gotta know how to dance.  Do eet!

Wrydryn