News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG PB Works Board

Started by Mashi, April 25, 2012, 09:12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Would it be possible for me to get a page?

Mashi

I've made you one.  If you would like to be able to edit it, make an account and request access so that I can make you an Editor.

Spyro

Can you make me one? I'll make an account after.

FSM-Reapr

Mashi what do I have to do to edit my page? :(

Mashi

Make an account and request access.
And made your page, Spyro.

FSM-Reapr

Dumb q: How can you make an account?

EDIT: nvm

Bird

I finished editing my page. It's p. cool.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Yugi

Added stuff on my Page.
Can I please Edit some of the Games files?

Mashi

What would you edit into them?  I'm not even sure what we even should do for Game Pages (besides link to Host Sign Ups, Player Sign Ups, and Post Games, since they're often subject to being out of place when bumped).  I was actually planning on just letting Hosts write about their experiences with the game and how they felt about it, but I'm still not entirely sure what to do with the Game pages.

Yugi

A Summup of the Games events.
And links to each Thread.
Also, A introduction to what could happen in the Game.

Mashi

I feel that a summary would be rather redundant and, frankly, I don't think that it would be wise to permit a Player to edit them in if he/she hasn't even played in the games being summarised anyway.  Thanks for the suggestions though!

Yugi

Finished Editing my Page, added a game idea that Bird helped me with and added my game imformation.
http://twgnsm.pbworks.com/w/page/58510797/SocialFox

FSM-Reapr

http://twgnsm.pbworks.com/w/page/57965839/FSM-Reapr
I WROTE FOR 2 F*CKING HOURS AND CLICKED "SAVE" AND EVERYTHING AND I MEAN EVERYTHING IS GONE AND I CAN'T RESTORE ANYTHING

Okay, I hope there's a way to get all my text back. Is there?

Mashi

I'm really sorry, FSM, but I can't find any text data from your profile, even from past edits.  I'm sorry to hear that occurred to you though.  PBWorks probably malfunctioned.

FSM-Reapr

I think I'm going to cry. :(

Well, better luck next time. :D