Yes, gimme gimme!!
17 (89.5%)
No, I think it's enough PMD
2 (10.5%)
Yes, but not yet...
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Bubbles

I kinda do. The first time I ever took the quiz for Blue rescue team I got Pikachu, and chose my partner as a Mudkip (The best pairing ever, btw). Then when I played Explorers of time/sky I wanted to have the same team for the memories, but I kept getting Bulbasaur and Totodile who were too ugly for me to actually care about when they dissapear in the end

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on August 29, 2012, 01:23:56 PMI kinda do. The first time I ever took the quiz for Blue rescue team I got Pikachu, and chose my partner as a Mudkip (The best pairing ever, btw). Then when I played Explorers of time/sky I wanted to have the same team for the memories, but I kept getting Bulbasaur and Totodile who were too ugly for me to actually care about when they dissapear in the end

You called Bulbasaur and Totodile ugly.....

...any points you had are invalid for calling two of the most adorable Pokemon in existence ugly
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

XD No I agree that they're cute, but their pictures in the PMD series don't do them justice. And you have to admit that Pikachu and Mudkip are cuter than them.

SlowPokemon

I think that Bulbasaur and Totodile are both cuter than Mudkip, but I do like Pikachu

...they're all cute to me really XDDD

Bubbles

Nebbles

I used to cheat (well, the guidebook HAD the test and answers to get the pokemon you want in them!) but I stopped doing that and just went with what I truly got.

It's nice, really - usually I'm Cyndaquil, Eevee, Torchic....
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bubbles

But if I tell the truth, Im a bulbasaur, and if I lie, Im a totodile. Every. Single. Time.

Nebbles

I wanna replay the first one again but I can't find my cartridge. Boo. :c

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on August 29, 2012, 04:00:26 PM

Oh come on, have a heart

Never saw what was so cute about mudkip. Or piplup for that matter which is apparently OMG ADORABLE

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Bespinben on August 29, 2012, 01:58:08 AMNot PMD3, but it's the next best thing: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/pokemon-mystery-dungeon-explorers-of-sky-wip/

THAT'S RIGHT, an RP minecraft server! Still a WIP though, but what they've done so far, judging by the screenshots (the Beach is perfect), is nothing short of pure amazing.

What especially interests me about this project is that they're interested in making noteblock recreations of the in-game music, which would be placed underground in the areas where the songs play. Sounds like a fun job... kekeke
I would get pc minecraft just to play on this with you.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Bubbles

No. Piplup and buneary are disgusting brats, no offense to those who like them. Just listen to their voices on the anime and you'll know what I mean. Those two are actually the only pokemon, along with the entire Gothita evolution line that I dont like

Nebbles

Well geez, don't blame the anime - it fucks up game canon so much anyway and honestly it's just BAD.

The anime versions are brats, but not all Piplup and Buneary are like that.

Bubbles

You're right, but theyre still not cute. Personally, the only Piplup I like is Bespinben's avatar

Nebbles

Well, in PMD news, I ordered myself another copy of Blue Rescue Team! Let's hope I don't lose it again...

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on August 29, 2012, 04:43:57 PMNo. Piplup and buneary are disgusting brats, no offense to those who like them. Just listen to their voices on the anime and you'll know what I mean. Those two are actually the only pokemon, along with the entire Gothita evolution line that I dont like

I love all Pokemon but I never found Piplup all that cute (though I must disagree, I love its anime voice). Buneary is one of my favorites though, can't see a way to find that not adorable. Same for the others, Gothorita is one of my favorite designs from Gen V actually XD though I can understand why people hate it