News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TWG XXXII: I Want To Be A Princess Player Dance Ups!

Started by Mashi, April 28, 2012, 04:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

Unless Spit hosts that Sega themed game next TWG, I'm taking a break after this... :/ Too much TWG in a rowwww.....

In. but if I drop out, its not my fault!

OH, and....Princess of Hogwarts

Quote from: Mashi on April 28, 2012, 05:05:27 PMvermilionvermin, the Mushroom Kingdom already has a Princess, so I made you a Duchess.

also, Hyrule already has a princess as well.
Party Hard!
[close]

Mashi

Kman96, if it weren't evident, I just didn't want vermilionvermin to be a Princess.

Thanks for ruining my plan though!!! :(

Kman96

I"m changing my Princessery!!! I will be the Princess of Pigfarts, Intergalactic School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

If you don't know what it is, Look it up.
Party Hard!
[close]

vermilionvermin

Quote from: Mashi on April 28, 2012, 08:17:20 PMKman96, if it weren't evident, I just didn't want vermilionvermin to be a Princess.

could have just made me a prince

i was already a prince last game

Mashi

vermilionvermin i dont think youre following either

Dude

Raymondbl

I wanted you to be in the game Mashi :(  so that I could have my revenge on you by making you lynch me when I'm not a wolf. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Mashi

lol

I could add myself to the game and have me killed Night 1, if that will satisfy you.

Raymondbl

Quote from: Mashi on April 29, 2012, 06:01:47 AMlol

I could add myself to the game and have me killed Night 1, if that will satisfy you.
Nah that won't satisfy me, but by the time the game's over my lust for vengeance will have cooled. :)

Moar pplz dance up plz

Mashi

10 people voted for Mr. Saturn's game, so I know that we can at least have 3 more people sign up!
Only 5 lucky NSM members will be able to be princesses everyone, so hurry!

Raymondbl

Quote from: Mashi on April 29, 2012, 07:55:46 AM10 people voted for Mr. Saturn's game, so I know that we can at least have 3 more people sign dance up!
Only 5 lucky NSM members will be able to be princesses everyone, so hurry!
fixed

spitllama

Finals start Thursday. I will sit this one out, but good luck peoples.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Wrydryn

Mashi

Quote from: Mashi on April 28, 2012, 04:51:04 PMHey guys, post what country/nation/place/whatever you rule (it can be fictional, if you would like).

You're all princesses.