News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

The NSM Community Orchestra Project!

Started by MaestroUGC, May 04, 2012, 01:18:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How exciting is this?

Exciting
19 (61.3%)
Very Exciting
19 (61.3%)
Sign me up!
15 (48.4%)

Total Members Voted: 31

TheZeldaPianist275

Olimar to the rescue!  as per usual.

I'm afraid I can't help, piano's really my only forte.

EDIT: goofy oxymoronic sentence ^

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MaestroUGC

Flute?

C'mon, I know somebody here can play the flute, or at least has a buddy who can?

It's really only for a couple of songs.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Olimar12345

When's this going to be? If it won't be hard, I could do that one as well. I bought a flute a year ago and have been meaning to take lessons...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

JDMEK5

If it's all the same, I can play harmonica somewhat decently well.
I'm self-taught, and my harmonica won't allow me to bend notes but I should be able to do what a flute can.

Sort of an example of where I'm at with that: I've just learned the Zelda theme. (The one everyone knows)

If the substitution is an option, I've listed the easiest keys to play.
Preferred keys: C Major, C# Major, G Major, D Major, A minor, E minor, A#/Bb minor, B minor.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

MaestroUGC

That might actually work well to mimic the original piece, yeah, now that I think about it, it will work perfectly for the piece I have in mind.

It's in D-flat Major so it shouldn't be an issue for you.

K-NiGhT

What's the expected release date? I wanna get started practicing :0
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

MaestroUGC

BonusPwnage

Instruments:

Piano-3 years
Violin-6 years
Vocals-Lead-Tenor. Ranging from G above middle C (excluding Falsetto) to B an octave below middle C.

My piano instructor is sort of a "beginners" teacher, and while next year I'm going to move to the next level with another instructor, for now I'm only beginner-intermediate. As for Violin, I play for school, and although I'm the top of my class, I was never taught anything really advanced, but I can still shift. I can really do anything when it comes to vocals, so in order of expertise: Vocals>Violin>Piano.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

SuperFireKirby

OMG a harmonica would be so freaking awesome. Waaaaaayyyyyyy better than a stupid flute

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

I have a sister who can play flute.

I can also play Tuba, Baritone, Trumpet, F-horn, and I have a melodica. Which is similar to like, an over-sized harmonica but, the dynamic range is a bit easier to achieve for me personally.

SuperFireKirby

Okay nvm about dat stupid harmonica, WE MUST HAVE THE MELODICA.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012