News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

an idea

Started by pastaboyfella, June 29, 2012, 03:07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pastaboyfella

i think we should make a sight called : movsheetm.us.
it would be like this site but instead of nintendo sheet music we could do movie and tv show piano sheets!
people could arrange em and submit them to the site!!
what do u guys think?

Bespinben

Copyrights are much more heavily enforced on Movie and Television music. As such, a site dedicated to solely that would be an easy target for being shutdown.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Shadoninja

Quote from: pastaboyfella on June 29, 2012, 03:07:42 PMi think we should make a sight called : movsheetm.us.
it would be like this site but instead of nintendo sheet music we could do movie and tv sho-
NO.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

Not a bad idea, I'd say, but Bespinben's right. It'd probably get shut down. And also, I'm not sure if we're the kind of people to ask that of. XD
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Shadoninja on June 29, 2012, 06:00:35 PMNO.

looooool

Also that's pretty pointless since most movie/TV shows have official sheet music released by the creators, sooo....
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bespinben

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 29, 2012, 07:09:01 PMAlso that's pretty pointless since most movie/TV shows have official sheet music released by the creators, sooo....

Yes that too. Whenever I arrange something, I make extensive searching on the internet to make sure no one else has already done it. It's one of the reasons why I arrange so much Pokemon Mystery Dungeon music -- NOBODY has done it.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Shadoninja

Quote from: Bespinben on June 29, 2012, 08:20:28 PMYes that too. Whenever I arrange something, I make extensive searching on the internet to make sure no one else has already done it. It's one of the reasons why I arrange so much Pokemon Mystery Dungeon music -- NOBODY has done it.
Same.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

pastaboyfella

silly me i didnt think of the copyright.