Palagerini's Arrangements [Ready for the 28th of June update]

Started by Palagerini, April 24, 2008, 04:44:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palagerini

Oh good gosh. I'm finally back. The Date says 2008 on it =P. I'm gonna rewrite some of my songs that I wanted to submit a long time ago. Mainly the two below me =P. Nice to see a lot of old people still here!

Queue:

[GB] - Megaman 2 - "Flashman Stage" - Palagerini

[NES] - Dr. Mario - "Chill" - Palagerini

Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

PseudoMario16

You should just be able to go to edit, go down to add measures, and type in how many you need.
Pretty good so far on the Metroid song, but where is the "Molgera Battle" MUS?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Palagerini

Quote from: PseudoMario16 on April 24, 2008, 04:57:46 PMYou should just be able to go to edit, go down to add measures, and type in how many you need.
Pretty good so far on the Metroid song, but where is the "Molgera Battle" MUS?

well i know how to do that.. i meant that it doesn't sound right when it's in 4/4 time.... it's sounds right when it's in 6/8 time though... and i can't switch it during the song... oh and the Molgera Battle isn't done yet... sorry i'm still new to the forums.. most the people who had the queue put songs they were working on... i'm guessing it means ones that u've finished but u can only submit one?
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

PseudoMario16

sorry, i thought u meant u didnt know how to add measures. sorry again, I dont know how to swich time
 signatures in the middle of a song,so, uh, good luck
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Olimar12345

yeah, u cant change the time signature in the middle of a song on notepad...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

NasiDe

Btw, I thought I mentioned in multiple places by now, I have completed the song for the Molgera Battle. I am only missing Molgera Appears and the Boss Defeated Fanfare, one of which I can very easily get. ::) Sorry. :P

Palagerini

Quote from: Ganondorf on April 25, 2008, 11:27:48 PMBtw, I thought I mentioned in multiple places by now, I have completed the song for the Molgera Battle. I am only missing Molgera Appears and the Boss Defeated Fanfare, one of which I can very easily get. ::) Sorry. :P
oh ok.. i'll just check yours and compare... i only got the beginning anyway =P
i'll just keep working on the call of duty song..
<ktp753>ouch.

Palagerini

i fixed the link to giygas battle theme... it wasn't working before (atleast for me anyway)
<ktp753>ouch.

Gu4n

You really need to add key signatures in Metroid's title theme.

Palagerini

mm alright... i was just looking over it yesterday when i noticed that..
<ktp753>ouch.

Palagerini

new song... need lots of feeback on this one...  :P
<ktp753>ouch.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Palagerini

u said i could do what i wanted with it... so i used yours as like an outline and made some changes..
<ktp753>ouch.

Olimar12345

yeah, (im looking at it right now) i had trouble with the bridges-thing(whatever) too. i must have listened 2 it like 50 times and still didnt get it...

Palagerini

my friend helped me there.. we both weren't sure bit it sounded right to him so we went with it..
<ktp753>ouch.