Pokémon Black and White 2 News

Started by DrP, May 12, 2012, 11:25:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

I quite like their new formes. Personally, I prefer the difference instead of using the same sprite three times. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Nebbles

I actually love the new formes. I think they're really cool looking.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Cobraroll

Holy fudge.

This trailer has popped up on YouTube, and Pokémon have been doing their best to tear it down again as fast as they can. It apparently isn't ready to be released quite yet, but somebody got hold of it. It is rather epic for being a game trailer.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Nebbles

Man, I saw that on Tumblr last night and just.. holy shit, man. THAT'S how pokemon does a trailer.

spitllama

Anyone know where else it might be? The link is down.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

Clanker37

@ 3:02 Triple battle with You, Rival and Cheren Vs. Serviper, Muk and Scrafty perhaps?

So going to have a Serviper. I <3 Serviper

Roz~

Seviper, not Serviper. And yeah, the trailer is pretty nice.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

FluteNinja

All who believe that RSE was the best say aye...AYE
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

SlowPokemon

Aye, though really I love all the games equally. Just Ruby was the first one I played so it's special.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Yeah, same. Blue was my first, but RSE is a little more special because I do remember the exact moment the games were put in my hands... man... I love Hoenn.

FluteNinja

Emerald was my most favorite Pokemon game ;D  I felt so sad when i parted with my DS Lite to get my 3DS :-[  Oh well, at least my mom has a GameBoy :P
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Shadoninja

Quote from: Jub3r7 on June 25, 2012, 02:12:35 PMList of all changes related to battling, if anyone's interested.

Holy crap. As if Thundurus wasn't already monstrous, now is has more attack Sp. Atk and Volt Absorb. At least it loses Speed and Prankster.
Keldeo-R seems useless, but whatevs at least it's legit and useable now.

Scrafty now gets Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Dual Chop, Foul Play, Iron Defense, Iron Head, Iron Tail, Knock Off, Sleep Talk, Snatch, Snore, Spite, Super Fang

Of those, Dual Chop, Foul Play, Iron Defense, Iron Head, Knock Off, Sleep Talk, Snatch, and Super Fang are (somewhat) useable
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

Super Fang is an (awesome) underrated move. I think other 'mons could use it better though.
Also don't forget about Landorus. It gets a monstrous 145 atk stat. A scarfed one is gonna be pretty dangerous.
And yeah, wtf Keldeo. It's just retarded, they just made a form to make a form.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.