[NDS] Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum - "Dialga/Palkia Battle"

Started by starrgrl24, May 20, 2012, 09:37:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

starrgrl24

I've never seen an arrangement of this music on this site and it is one of my absolute favorite from the game. O.o So yeah, is anyone willing to make an arrangement of this?

I'm planning to perform a series of Pokemon music on piano, so I'd love to have that music as one of my repertoire. :P

Edit: I actually had this link on my tab and forgot to copy and paste the link. Here it is anyways:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Mv8AxBTlJ0

I like chocolate. :3

Shadoninja

not another request for this...

you know what, I'll do this and I don't care if we have the version from Brawl.

For future reference, provide a link to the song you're requesting.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

starrgrl24

Quote from: Shadoninja on May 20, 2012, 09:56:18 AMnot another request for this...

you know what, I'll do this and I don't care if we have the version from Brawl.

For future reference, provide a link to the song you're requesting.

Ooooh, it was on the SSBB archive this whole time? D: I expected for this to be in the Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum this entire time. xD I wasn't thinking about SSBB at all. Well, I don't think I need the request anymore. If you want to do it, then still go for it. :P

And, I just forgot to copy and paste the link. I did it now.

Shadoninja

Quote from: starrgrl24 on May 20, 2012, 10:03:51 AMOoooh, it was on the SSBB archive this whole time? D: I expected for this to be in the Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum this entire time. xD I wasn't thinking about SSBB at all. Well, I don't think I need the request anymore. If you want to do it, then still go for it. :P

And, I just forgot to copy and paste the link. I did it now.
That arrangement is old and clunky.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

starrgrl24

Quote from: Shadoninja on May 20, 2012, 10:07:36 AMThat arrangement is old and clunky.

Yeaaah, I just took a look at it.

Well then, I can't wait. :D