TWG XXXIII: Host Sign Ups

Started by Mashi, May 20, 2012, 06:38:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whose game do you want to play for TWG XXXIII?

Blueflower
1 (6.3%)
Spitllama
9 (56.3%)
K-Night
1 (6.3%)
Jub3r7
1 (6.3%)
pancake
4 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Mashi

vermilionvermin's too lazy to make this for me. :(

blueflower999

Dragon Ball Z TWG

Kid Buu (Master Wolf)
Perfect Cell (Wolf Shaman)
Frieza (Wolf Thief, may chose a player during a night phase and steal their Dragon Balls. 2 Time use only.)

Goku (Guardian)
King Kai (Seer)
Krillin (Dragon Ball Seer, may target a player and learn how many Dragon Balls they have.)

Vegeta (Vigi)
Gohan (Herring)
Yajirobe (Miller)
Piccolo (When Piccolo dies, the Dragon Balls stop working)
Tien- Human
Chiaotzu- Human
Yamcha- Human

Dragon Ball Effect- At the beginning of the game, the 7 Dragon Balls will be randomly given to any 7 players, wolves included. Every night phase, if you have a ball, you may choose to pass it to a player of your choosing. If you get all 7 Dragon Balls, you may make a wish, and then they will scatter again.
Wishing options:
•   Reviving a dead player
•   Gaining Seer, Guardian, Psychic, Dragon Ball Seer, Vigi, Painter, or any similar powers permanently
•   Suppressing a player's power for the next night phase
•   Anything else requested that I deem appropriate
Dragon Ball rules:
•   No wish may be made twice
•   These are the Earth Dragon Balls, not the Namekian ones. One wish only :P
•   If the Dragon Balls are used, they get distributed randomly once again, but may only be used every other night phase, no two night phases in a row
•   If Piccolo dies, the Dragon Balls stop working
Bulbear! Blueflower999

spitllama

I was considering dropping this game, but it always seems to get 2nd place in the voting. And Kman said he wouldn't play if we didn't do Sega. Soooooo here we go again. If anyone has suggestions, please let me know!

TWG XXXIII: Beat Those Eggs Jimmy!

12 Players

Wolves:
1. Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik (Master Wolf, must send in a PM first night saying "I wish to be seered as COLOR". If he does not send a PM, he will seer as EGGMAN until the host receives the required PM)
2. E-1000R (Wolf Seer. Can scan one player a day for color.)
3. Egg Burst (Brutal Wolf. The last player to vote for their lynching is vigid.)

Specials:
4. Werewolf Sonic (During the day he will seer BLUE, but will seer RED at night due to his werewolf form (remains human throughout). His incredible endurance allows him to take any combination of 2 vigis/wolfings before going down. When Sonic is wolfed the first time, it will be exclaimed that "Sonic has been wolfed/vigid! (1)." On the second kill, the player's name will be used normally, stating "Player X has been wolfed/vigid"). Werewolf Sonic does know who he is.
5. Silver (Seer. Can seer one player each night.)
6. Tails (Guardian. Sends in a PM every other night phase of 2 player to guard. The first player listed is guarded that night, while the second listed is guarded the next night phase. (Plan ahead!). Seer GREEN)

Humans:
7. Citizen (Human)
8. Citizen (Human)
9. Citizen (Human)
10. Citizen (Human)
11. Citizen (Human)
12. Citizen (Human)
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

K-NiGhT

TWG ???: That's Some Yummy Creepypasta

It's about exactly what the title describes.

Jeff the Killer (Wolf Painter)
NEW ROLE! BEN (Possesive Wolf) (This wolf works during the day phase and can change the vote of one player to another player of their choice by pming the host. One time use.)
GHOST (Wolf)

Reader (Human)
Reader (Human)
Reader (Human)
Reader (Human)

The Educated Reader (Guardian)
The Researcher (Seer)
The Enlightened (Psychic)

Troll (Miller)
Troll (Miller)
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Jub3r7

TWG XXXIII: The Metamorphosis
One morning, when Gregor Samsa woke from troubled dreams, he found himself transformed in his bed into a horrible vermin. He lay on his armour-like back, and if he lifted his head a little he could see his brown belly, slightly domed and divided by arches into stiff sections. The bedding was hardly able to cover it and seemed ready to slide off any moment. His many legs, pitifully thin compared with the size of the rest of him, waved about helplessly as he looked.

"What's happened to me?" he thought. It wasn't a dream. His room, a proper human room although a little too small, lay peacefully between its four familiar walls. A collection of textile samples lay spread out on the table - Samsa was a travelling salesman - and above it there hung a picture that he had recently cut out of an illustrated magazine and housed in a nice, gilded frame. It showed a lady fitted out with a fur hat and fur boa who sat upright, raising a heavy fur muff that covered the whole of her lower arm towards the viewer.

Gregor then turned to look out the window at the dull weather. Drops of rain could be heard hitting the pane, which made him feel quite sad. "How about if I sleep a little bit longer and forget all this nonsense", he thought, but that was something he was unable to do because he was used to sleeping on his right, and in his present state couldn't get into that position. However hard he threw himself onto his right, he always rolled back to where he was. He must have tried it a hundred times, shut his eyes so that he wouldn't have to look at the floundering legs, and only stopped when he began to feel a mild, dull pain there that he had never felt before.

Wolves
1. Mr. Samsa - Ordinary wolf until Gregor dies, and then becomes a brutal host (chooses another player to die with him if he is killed.)
2. Mrs. Samsa - Ordinary wolf until Gregor dies, and then becomes an item forger (list of items that can be made: fancy underwear, asthma inhaler)
3. Grete - Ordinary wolf until Gregory dies, and then becomes a Charismatic wolf (votes count for 2.)

Green (told that they are human, not their specific name.)
4. Sales Clerk - Seered red
5. Some random doctor
6. Unruly Gentleman 1
7. Unruly Gentleman 2
8. Unruly Gentleman 3
9. Expensive Maid
Some random locksmith - seered blue
Blues
11. Charwoman - Seer
12. Gregor - Psychic, EDIT: the thread will be informed of his death.

Fancy underwear - Send a message to the host with somebody's name and that player will be informed of being sent some nice lingerie.
Asthma Inhaler - Send a message to the host if you're having trouble breathing; will be announced at the end of the phase.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

the_last_sheikah

just a question, what is the point of those items?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

spitllama

Because everyone loves fancy underwear
Submissions Page

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

the_last_sheikah

another question:
Spitllama, in your game, can you seer in the day phase too?  Otherwise, werewolf sonic might as well just stay seered red all the time.  Just wondering.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

spitllama

E-1000R can scan (seer) one player each day for color

Silver can seer one player each night

This way odds are pretty much always against Werewolf Sonic, to balance out its ability.
Submissions Page

vermilionvermin

I'm not sure if I already asked this, but does Werewolf Sonic know who he is?  If he does, then there's really no point to him being seered Red because he'll just claim to the seer.

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: spitllama on May 21, 2012, 05:47:03 PMThis way odds are pretty much always against Werewolf Sonic, to balance out its ability.

Oooo, I like it.  Preemptive vote Spitllama.

spitllama

Verm you would know better than I would, but your statement assumes a wolf wouldn't counter-claim as Werewolf Sonic. If one did (as I'm assuming would occur), both a wolf and Sonic would have claimed to be Sonic, both would be seered as red when Silver could seer, and there'd be no sure way the humans could know who's who (especially since it is not stated who Sonic is after the first vigi/wolfing).

If you still suggest I change it so that Werewolf Sonic does not know who he is, I will do so.
Submissions Page

vermilionvermin