News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Best Mario Kart 7 Time Trials

Started by Zunawe, May 21, 2012, 03:13:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Fingerz OP?

Yes
10 (55.6%)
Yes
3 (16.7%)
No
5 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 18

fingerz

Hahahahaha... Just wait 'til I check my Time Trials... >:D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Zunawe

. . . I would think of a witty remark right now, but I don't think a guy who has played enough to get over 14000 coins can be shot down.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

fingerz

True, but I won't take any fame until I can actually check my times. I brought Super Mario 3D Land with me today instead of Mario Kart 7... *sigh* XD
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

That's okay, I find Super Mario 3D Land to be the better game :D Both are fun, but Super Mario 3D Land never gets old.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO AGREES!!! My life is complete! :D

Zunawe

Quote from: fingerz on May 22, 2012, 02:46:42 PMTrue, but I won't take any fame until I can actually check my times. I brought Super Mario 3D Land with me today instead of Mario Kart 7... *sigh* XD

I need that game. There are so many good games for the 3DS, but they need to come out.
Super Mario 3D Land
Mario Kart 7
Ocarina of Time 3D
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Metal Gear Solid 3D: Snake Eater
Super Smash Bros
etc. . .
I need more money and a time machine.

EDIT: I forgot Luigi's Mansion.

Anyway, that was off topic.

I get to keep my records for a little while longer! Yesssss! If you beat my Music Park I'm gonna. . . Do something! Yeah.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

fingerz

Well Melody Motorway is one of my top four new courses (the others being Piranha Plant Pipeway, Wario's Galleon and Koopa City), so we'll have to wait and see...

Zunawe

Half of those are some of my favorites. I love Music Park and Neo Bowser City. (Amurica!) The drifting in NBC (lol, just noticed that) is so fun.

I program things

fingerz

I really don't get why they have different names for the European and American games... :S

SlowPokemon

Well...hmm it is weird. Galleon isn't a very common American word. And in Japan, Bowser is known as Koopa, so maybe for the Autralian localizations, they thought "Koopa City" was referring to the character Koopa Troopa rather than Bowser.

Zunawe

American versions are Wario's Shipyard, and Neo Bowser City.

I program things

fingerz

Well, here's mine so far! I went home last night and started doing the Shell and Mushroom Time Trials again to see if I could get faster, and I kept beating my records!! :P

Mushroom Cup

Toad Circuit
Fingerz
1:26.060

Cheep Cheep Cape
Fingerz
1:46.671

Shy Guy Bazaar
Fingerz
2:15.704

Flower Cup

Wuhu Island Loop
No Glitches
Fingerz
1:34.803

Mario Circuit
Fingerz
2:10.672

Melody Motorway
Fingerz
2:00.247

Star Cup

Koopa City
Fingerz
2:00.394

Wuhu Mountain Loop
Glitches
Fingerz
1:13.813

Special Cup

Rosalina's Ice World
Fingerz
2:12.957

Bowser's Castle
Fingerz
2:17.652

Rainbow Road
Fingerz
1:54.520

Shell Cup

[N64] Luigi Raceway
Fingerz
1:48.318

[GBA] Bowser Castle 1
Fingerz
1:21.834

[Wii] Mushroom Gorge
Fingerz
1:48.632

[DS] Luigi's Mansion
Fingerz
1:56.919

Banana Cup

[SNES] Mario Circuit 2
Fingerz
1:18.606

[DS] Waluigi Pinball
Fingerz
2:27.536

Leaf Cup

[N64] Kalimari Desert
Fingerz
1:47.538

[DS] DK Pass
Fingerz
2:15.492

[Wii] Maple Treeway
Fingerz
2:32.165

Lightning Cup

[GCN] Dino Dino Jungle
Fingerz
2:10.830

Maybe we should have a rule that if people think you've cheated or want proof, you have to show a picture like this:

What do you think?

Zunawe

Do you realize. How long. I spent. Trying to avoid that dumb ball on Waluigi's Pinball. Just to have you beat it by less than 3 freaking milliseconds. Grargh! I will get that record back. (Lol, it took me three tries. Beat it by less than 3 milliseconds *trollface*)

Also, the picture thing is kind of a given. If somebody asks for proof, then there should be no reason to not be able to post a picture.

You submitted Dino Dino Jungle under fabbemannen, just so you know. I fixed it on the list.

One final thing, what's your record on [SNES] Rainbow Road? I spent too much time on that.

EDIT: One other final thing, I edited the poll, and added a third option. You may want to change your vote (which I think is possible. I remember checking that box.).

I program things

SlowPokemon

No, you need to reset the poll. I can't change my vote. Edit the poll, then click "reset votes to zero."

Zunawe

I could have sworn I said you could edit your vote. Oh well. Sorry guys, you're gonna hafta vote again.

I program things