Yes
10 (55.6%)
Yes
3 (16.7%)
No
5 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 18

fingerz

Quote from: Zunawe on May 23, 2012, 03:17:40 PMDo you realize. How long. I spent. Trying to avoid that dumb ball on Waluigi's Pinball. Just to have you beat it by less than 3 freaking milliseconds. Grargh! I will get that record back. (Lol, it took me three tries. Beat it by less than 3 milliseconds *trollface*)
I'm at my best playing MK7 at the moment. I did that time with a slow kart, like most of my trials. Just imagine what I'll get when I do it again with a fast kart. :P

Quote from: Zunawe on May 23, 2012, 03:17:40 PMAlso, the picture thing is kind of a given. If somebody asks for proof, then there should be no reason to not be able to post a picture.
Alright then. All of this is trust then. :)

Quote from: Zunawe on May 23, 2012, 03:17:40 PMYou submitted Dino Dino Jungle under fabbemannen, just so you know. I fixed it on the list.
Fixed it too.

Quote from: Zunawe on May 23, 2012, 03:17:40 PMOne final thing, what's your record on [SNES] Rainbow Road? I spent too much time on that.
About 5 seconds slower than yours but, again, with a slow kart. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

I hate how the Standard Kart looks super cool but has bad stats compared to the others...as well as the stupid gliders which don't look cool but up your stats a bit.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

Right now my best glider is the bat thing. I don't remember it's name. What would be awesome is a game mode where you all used the same kart which could be either the standards or a random combination. That would really test each player against the others.

The standards for Metal Mario look so cool, but they stink.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Zunawe

That priority thing is actually pretty cool.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

fingerz

Alrighty! More new times including better ones just for the sake of it! :D

Mushroom Cup

Daisy Hills
Fingerz
1:50.069

Flower Cup

Wuhu Island Loop
No Glitches
Fingerz
1:33.617

Mario Circuit
Fingerz
2:07.987

Alpine Pass
Fingerz
2:15.477

Banana Cup

[N64] Koopa Troopa Beach
Fingerz
1:37.404

[SNES] Mario Circuit 2
Fingerz
1:17.260

[Wii] Coconut Mall
Fingerz
2:09.151

[DS] Waluigi Pinball
Fingerz
2:26.260
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Zunawe

You didn't change the time for Daisy Hills. It's still the same as mine.

I program things

fingerz

Whoops! I'll post it when I can. Sorry. XD

fingerz

There we go! :D

Daisy Hills
Fingerz
1:49.693

Zunawe

Fingerz currently holds 73.5% of the records.  Fabbemannen holds 14.3% of the records. I hold 5.7% of the records. Davy holds 2.9% of them. And 2.9% of them have no entry. . . We need more people to put in their times. Fingerz is destroying everybody.

Also, currently the third option is winning on the poll, so unless there's a huge rush of votes in the next couple of days for no, we'll go with that.

I program things

fingerz

Hahahaha! I haven't even gotten around to re-doing my Time Trials for the last 4 cups! :D

fabbemannen

Piranha Plant Slide/Pipeway
Fabbemannen
02:05.976

Had a little time over while waiting, so I messed around a little with this and Waluigi Pinball (failtimes on both ;o)

davy

I don't want to disapear from the list!

DK Jungle: 02:07.276
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Zunawe

gosh dangit, davy. You had to go after my records and not Fingerz's? Now I only have one. :o

I program things

fingerz

I've got exams coming up, so I won't be doing any time trials for about a month (unless one of my scores is beaten). :P