10 (55.6%)
Yes
3 (16.7%)
No
5 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Zunawe

Quick! Do more while he's not looking!
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

fabbemannen

I got some more that I'll post later (I think), but that'll be when I come home again

fingerz

Hahahaha! Keep going! I'm playing HeartGold at the moment, so you've still got time. :P
I'm also keeping track of all these new scores, by the way. I have a little document on my laptop to keep me up to date. ;)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Zunawe

One of these days this topic won't be able to be updated because Fingerz will have found the fastest possible time for every track, and it will be impossible for the game to let you go faster.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

fabbemannen

meh fingerz, when are you going to start trying to beat me again?
I give you one special world in 3D Land before I'll start again

@zunawe One person with all 32 world records D:
Should be epic

fingerz

Oh, I could start whenever I want! I've been playing plenty of Pokemon HG, but seeing as I was unbeaten on MK7 on WiFi the other day, maybe I should start the time trials again... XD
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

fingerz

Sorry! Thought there were a few more, but as it seems, I was wrong. XD

Cheep Cheep Lagoon
Fingerz
1:44.901

That's all for today. :P

fabbemannen

Haven't really been playing much, but here's 2 at least

Mario Circuit
Fabbemannen
2:06.058

[SNES] Mario Circuit 2
Fabbemannen
1:15.945

UnknownKirbyMan

I really hope nobody beats my Music Park time, seeing as I can't try to make it faster anymore.
Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
I always respect my local poison herbalist.

fabbemannen

I just showed up here to check what UKM's time on Music Park was

UnknownKirbyMan

Zunawe

You know that just by saying that one thing everybody just made it their first priority, right?

I program things

UnknownKirbyMan

fingerz

My brother's just gotten this game and he's proving to be quite good at time trials, so I'm back up and running again! Next time I'm on I'll upload all my new times. :P

Zunawe

He's back! I haven't played this in a while. I guess it got repetitive. I'll get back to it eventually.

. . . and then try to beat your times, get depressed because I'm still 5 seconds off, and then stop playing again for a while.

I program things