News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

TWG XXXIII: Beat Those Eggs Jimmy! Player Singeups

Started by spitllama, May 22, 2012, 09:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

TWG XXXIII: Beat Those Eggs Jimmy!

12 Players

Wolves:
1. Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik (Master Wolf, must send in a PM during Night 1 saying "I wish to be seered as [COLOR]". If he does not send a PM, he will seer as EGGMAN until the host receives the required PM)
2. E-1000R (Wolf Seer. Can scan one player each day phase for color.)
3. Egg Burst (Brutal Wolf. The last player to vote for their lynching is vigi'd.)

Majority vote applies for wolfings. In the event of a 3-way disagreement, the last wolfing PM received before the phase's end will go into effect

Specials:
4. Werewolf Sonic (During the day he will seer BLUE, but will seer RED at night due to his werewolf form (remains human throughout). His incredible endurance allows him to take any combination of 2 vigi's/wolfings before going down. When Sonic is wolfed/vigi'd the first time, it will be exclaimed that "Sonic has been wolfed/vigi'd! (1)." On the second kill, the player's name will be used normally, stating "Player X has been wolfed/vigid"). Werewolf Sonic knows who he is.
5. Silver (Seer. Can seer one player each night phase.)
6. Tails (Guardian. Sends in a PM every other night phase with 2 player to guard. The first player listed is guarded that night, while the second listed is guarded the next night phase. (Plan ahead!). Unfortunately, Tails was inflicted with Charles Bonnet Syndrome after a recent head-bash and will still guard potentially dead players he listed in his PM! Cannot self-guard. Seered Green.

Humans:
7. Citizen (Human)
8. Citizen (Human)
9. Citizen (Human)
10. Citizen (Human)
11. Citizen (Human)
12. Citizen (Human)

1. MaestroUGC
2. shadowkirby
3. vermilionvermin
4. Kman96
5. davy
6. blueflower999
7. gzgregory
8. the_last_sheikah
9. Jub3r7
10. K-NiGhT
11. SlowPokemon
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

MaestroUGC

In What, no Knuckles?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

spitllama

Submissions Page

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Kman96

In!! this could be my last game for a bit, idk.
Party Hard!
[close]

davy

In, also, is Singeups the counterpart of Singups?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Kman96

Quote from: davy on May 23, 2012, 12:45:54 AMIn, also, is Singeups the counterpart of Singups?

Yay, Davy, you're playing!!! I can trick you again, haha >:D I noticed that, too...singeups...are we going to be on fire???
Party Hard!
[close]

blueflower999

In
I want to be Robotnik so I have an excuse to say PINGAS
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Greg

davy

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Jub3r7

In.
Sing ups = Sign up for karaoke
Singe ups = Sign up for death match with flamethrowers?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

spitllama

Submissions Page

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.