MoboMoga's Arrangements (NEW! Pokemon DPPt - Spotted! Galactic Cosplayer)

Started by MoboMoga, May 30, 2012, 07:10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Copyright and/or nagging for "stealing" is not forum-specific. It will follow you everywhere ::)
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Cobraroll

^The "&" and "/" keys are your friends. Take some credit yourself, but be sure to mention the original arranger too.

That's my philosophy, at least.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Jompa

Ooo, that was great! Measure#8 is a mess, but wow that was absolute great! c:
Birdo for Smash

Jompa

Sorry didn't listen to the original first - now that I have:
The whole song is in swing 16ths, some part of measure#8 is the only place where you've written like that, so yeah. That means you've written correctly, but it's swing, and you don't state that anywhere.. - hope you understood that(?) :/
also, in measure 8 you've skipped some tuplets - the four 16ths are supposed to be three tuplets and then two 16ths (which actually are tuplets as well, because the song is swing). It's still an absolutely great arrangement, and otherwise it's accurate as hell!
Uhm, this might be rude, but can I ask; Do you think I can edit some stuff, like the swing 16ths, in your arr. and then just let you see it? Not stealing your arrangement or anything, nor do you need to use it or whatever (of course you COULD, it originally is your arr), I just wanna try and yeah? What do you say? (I'm not editing because you did something wrong, but i'd like to show you something..)
Birdo for Smash

Jompa

MUS https://dl.dropbox.com/u/75726060/Join%20Avenure%20-%20Greeting%21%20PNO/Join%20Avenue%20-%20Greeting%21.mus
MIDI https://dl.dropbox.com/u/75726060/Join%20Avenure%20-%20Greeting%21%20PNO/Join%20Avenue%20-%20Greeting%21.mid
PDF https://dl.dropbox.com/u/75726060/Join%20Avenure%20-%20Greeting%21%20PNO/Join%20Avenue%20-%20Greeting%21.pdf
^All this stuff here^, is officially yours; just tell me if there is something wrong or if you need something regarding this :)

Four and a half hour.
I staaarted writing down the changes I made, but after a while I stopped because I did soooo many changes..! :)
Editing this thing made me realize how brilliant your arrangement is! really pure awesome!
Some of the important changes I did:
I made it swing, and changed it from swing 16ths to swing 8ths, cause swing 16ths are sorta dodgy. Therefore I also changed the tempo.
The official name, as you can see..
The composer.
The key - G major
And I fixed up a lot of the accedentals (b, #)
Also the whole arrangement was full of wrong notes here and there, but that's OK now!
I did follow the guidelines so this would be acceptable on the site :D

I think your arrangement made this into my new favorite BW2 song! :) twas a pleasure editing it! ;D thanks for letting me!
I'll start working on Route 203 as soon as I can; that'll be fun!
Birdo for Smash

Jompa

Fixed measure 13
Updated and fixed the links
However, I disagree about measure 4 - that was one of the changes I did, on purpose of course. If you listen to the original, then I think you'll find that the first G isn't there :/
And, I should be the one thanking you!
:)
Birdo for Smash

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

Jompa

Quote from: MoboMoga on August 26, 2012, 09:46:19 AMOk, I'll do that first then. But Jompa, which Act do prefer of Giddy SKy?
Neat! :)
I think Giddy Sky, ACt 2!
Birdo for Smash

FSM-Reapr

FSM-Reapr

FSM-Reapr

lol the admin must be like "make up your mind goddamnit -.-"

MoboMoga suits you much better.

DonValentino

So MoboMoga back again huh? Nice, I didn't really like GOM. MoboMoga is far better than that! :)

Quote from: MoboMoga on September 15, 2012, 09:24:23 AMYESSSS!!!

I was about to do it, but I don't think I'll be able to do it...not as skilled to arrange Bicycle.

I did it recently, in case you didn't notice. :D
You can find it here.

DonValentino

Haha, thanks a lot! You're welcome. :)
By the way, have you voted in my poll yet? I really need votes to know what to arrange next after "Elder Princess Shroob Battle"... :P

DonValentino

Well, don't worry, you can pick randomly! ;D

When I don't have the motivation to finish an arrangement, I always save what I've done just in case one day I want to finish it.
You don't have enough motivation/don't want to continue with that song/prefer arranging another one? Then save what you've arranged and do some other thing.
But I'd recommend you to never delete what you've done! Really! Even if it's just 2 measures! :D

By the way, that's the link of the midi, hehe. But it's ok, I was able to see it anyways. Nice work! :)