7. Citizen- shadowkirby
8. Citizen- davy
9. Citizen- gzgregory
10. Citizen- the_last_sheikah
11. Citizen - K-Night
12. Citizen - SlowPokemon

Night 1- gzgregory is wolfed
Eggman (SFK) paints himself Green
Silver (blueflower999) seer's MaestroUGC red (lucky!)
Tails (Jub) guards... nobody :(

Day 1- SlowPokemon is lynched by a KiTB
E-1000R (Kman) seer's Jub3r7 green

Night 2- davy is wolfed
Silver (blueflower999) seer's Jub3r7 green
Tails (Jub) guards nobody

Day 2- blueflower999 is lynched by a KiTB
E-1000R (Kman) seer's the_last_sheikah green

Night 3- Jub3r7 is wolfed

Day 3- shadowkirby is lynched
Wolves win

Analysezeses (I wrote these as the phases were progressing, or right after the phase, so some of the info/opinions changed as the game progressed)-

MaestroUGC-
Night 1: To be honest, I was a bit worried that after last game's unlucky streak, you'd not be all too pleased with being a wolf again, but you went right at it with guns loaded! Your point regarding SFK's color and the idea to false seer SFK was very helpful. Unfortunately, you got off to a bad start because of a seer'ing. The only reason you were seer'd was because Verm didn't know how to read you, and simply put, it was just bad luck.

Day 1: Not much activity on the forums. Your late reaction to the Maestro seering (which I saw you were anticipating) didn't help your case much at all. However, it was not enough to convince people, because you got off scot-free with a lucky KiTB! Interestingly enough, you had a very good habit of picking the right people to seer/wolf (ex/ you recommended seering blue and Jub (both specials!) on Day 1), but your team never really sided with it, and usually picked another person. You did very well helping Kman keep his cool as he lied with Verm.

Night 2: Discussing wolfing your suspects and how that'll make you look. Unfortunately you had to drop all your previous special-suspicions to follow this plan, though. davy was kind of that "meh" wolfing of the game. Given your circumstances (the entire human side suspicious of you, surviving the last day by only a KiTB, etc), I would have suggested you simply forget about yourself, accept the lynching, and get a good wolfing in with a brutal. However...

Day 2: Somehow, someway, you survived. I used a simple coin toss on random.org for both the KiTBs. You were heads. Both times, they landed tails. I was kind of shaking my head after it came out, just couldn't believe it. But your survival definitely saved the wolf team. For this phase, you again didn't have much to say on the forums, but it makes sense, given that everyone was set on your lynching. An ingenious brainwashing of shadowkirby (nice job to you and Kman on that one) saved you again, protected SFK from being further associated with you, and brought suspicions on shadowkirby. Excellent, excellent phase for the wolves.

Night 3: Setting out the plan for the rest of the game. By now, you're all feeling pretty darn cocky. Your constant communication with Kman was helpful, as always. Not much to say here, but your decision to wolf Jub was great for you (guardian), although you didn't know it at the time.

Day 3: Very good (false) reasoning when speaking with your alliance (yourself, Kman, and shadowkirby). I was convinced myself! You placed the last vote and won the game!

shadowkirby
Night 1: The human team was quiet in general this phase. You posted that you were not counterclaiming Sonic and that was that.

Day 1: It was your chance to shine! You were definitely checking in (posting "oh rearry" to SFKs comment), but it wasn't real activity. I Hope to see more in coming phases!

Night 2: Requested to stay in the game

Day 2: Yay activity! You had some conversations with Kman and Maestro. Unfortunately, though, they were both wolves and you were being tricked D: Your vote on blueflower999 in fact saved a wolf from being lynched, but it's all good. Nobody knew much better anyhow. The activity is really appreciated!

Night 2: Nutin'

Day 3: Challenged again by Maestro and Kman to lynch a human. You didn't exactly do what they wanted but still placed a vote on a human! This caused Verm to suspect you more and gave the wolves an opportunity to rush lynch. It's all good though. Next game can always be better.

vermilionvermin
Night 1: Ahhh Verm. As soon as I saw you got Werewolf Sonic's role, I was pretty happy. For one, it meant you wouldn't get wolfed right away, but it also meant you had a prime role to bring the humans to victory! You wasted no time trying to solidify your position, and although the wolves had no plans to wolf you from the start, it was a wise choice. As Mashi described it, you are an "invincible spokesperson." Your call for claims unfortunately got you two seers- the human one AND the wolf one. The wolf one gave you his partner's painted color, and the real one gave you the accurate seering of a wolf! Unfortunately, it was a bit too early to figure out who was who.

Day 1: You revealed the seer situation. Unfortunately, K-Night's incorrect assumptions got everyone off to the wrong start in lynching Maestro. Imo, I felt that the wording and formats of the seers' responses to you would have been important to share too. You mentioned to Jub in a PM that you believed blueflower999, and if I'm reading you correctly, a lot of it was because of how the two approached your request for a seering- blueflower was willing while Kman was flaky. Perhaps a more descriptive, while still transparent, description would have helped you. (of course, I'm looking at this as an omniscient commentator). When a KiTB was imminent, I was surprised you didn't just give your thoughts. Instead you wanted to encourage others to do it. In all honesty, while I understand your intentions, your solidified role as Sonic- human team leader- was causing everyone to look to you instead.

Night 2: Not much to comment on.

Day 2: You were busy, which is understandable.  More info on why you chose Maestro probably would have helped your cause, but regardless you were on the right track. If shadowkirby was active you could have convinced him against his blueflower vote, but things simply didn't play out right. Unluckily, the wolves won out a KiTB again.

Night 3: Nutin'

Day 3: Unfortunately, with an increase in trust of the false seer, you started off the lynch of shadowkirby, which the wolves happily jumped on. All I can say here is stick with your gut! You had the entire wolf team already noted in your PM to Jub, but then doubt took over and it all fell through.

Kman96
Night 1: Apparently you're destined to be a wolf! Random.org seems to have a bias. And yet, you play the role very well. You started off communications right away and took initiative. My only comments to you would be to mellow out just a wee bit. Sometimes as you lie to Verm you exhibit behavior that Verm finds suspicious. Good recognition of the counterclaim. Not posting in the forum and yet immediately claiming to Verm seems a little bit off. At this point, I don't think your plan will work >.<.

Day 1: You and blueflower both played the seer roles very well. Your indifference throughout the whole thing didn't make blue suspicious of you, but also kept Verm trusting you. Your activity kept Maestro in the loop. I think you guys make a good wolf partnership. However the lengths your team had to go through (all voting for the same player) was something I figured someone would catch onto right away.

Night 2: The davy was wolfing was kind of meh. I dunno. I told Maestro this as well, but at this point I would have just dropped Maestro and accepted his loss. Yet, you made good points on how his being a wolf could be traced back to you. Nice job continuing to talk with Verm and play seer. Jub is still Purple! >:(.

Day 2: Your decision to manipulate shadowkirby was excellent! I cannot say it enough. You and Maestro pulled it off very well. You saved Maestro, brought suspicions onto shadowkirby, and added a partner to your group! Nice job. As a side note, when you have to post in the forum in a second post that you have a hectic schedule and have to leave quickly, it just looks like an escape route from chatting with someone like Verm (whether or not it was true). I don't know why you seem so set on rushing a lynch. You had a bit of this in you the previous day phase as well. Rushing a lynch is extremely risky, and this is just too early. Convenient that you voted for blue and Maestro did too right? I'm thinking someone will probably notice it this time. Lucky KiTB.

Night 3: You wolfed the guardian! I laugh while typing this, because you guys still have no clue who the specials are, but helpful nonetheless. The game is now given to you all on a silver platter.

Day 3: Layin' low and letting the ship sink itself. SFK led the charge on this strategy, and you accommodated very well. Not posting in the forum, feeding shadowkirby's suspicions, and chuckling along the way. Good win!

davy
Night 1: Yay davy's playing. Nice job getting the game off to a start by pushing for a Sonic claim. Your concerns about rushing claims was well-founded, but the wolves did it anyhow and Verm didn't seem to acknowledge the comment :/ Maybe push your points home a bit more?

Day 1: Claim that Seer A is probably the real seer. At this point you and K-Night sided with the wolf seer, which was unfortunate. Luckily it hasn't seemed to phase Verm yet. Safety on yourself xD You do very well in driving the game forward.

Night 2: Wolfed. How unfortunate :(

blueflower999
Night 1: Yay enthusiasm! You're the seer and have already claimed to Verm. Why are you not forwarding PMs? :/ You seer'd Maestro at Verm's request, which was a lucky find!

Day 1: Unfortunately though, you were also counter-claimed! Both you and Kman did an EXCELLENT job keeping your cool and being as transparent as possible. You safetied on SFK until enough people were behind the Maestro lynch. Overall, you played your role very well, especially this phase.

Night 2: Seer'd Jub green. This was really just a trick by Verm to find out who was the real seer, and both of you came back with green. You kept the Maestro lynch in everyone's minds. You still did great, but unfortunately I can't comment on much without more PMs/chats.

Day 2: Lynched :( Unfortunately you were away and couldn't defend yourself and turn shadowkirby's vote away.

gzgregory
Night 1: Wolfed. Darn! Sorry about that. It's always gotta be somebody. Thanks for your activity for the night phase. You posted that you were not Werewolf Sonic.

the_last_sheikah
Night 1: Woo enthusiasm! You posted to say you were not Sonic.

Day 1: Not much sheikah this phase, but school was coming to a close, so it's understandable. The chat kept things moving. You claimed to Verm (thanks for forwarding your PMs!) Your vote on Maestro almost lynched a wolf!

Day 2: Man! Robbed again. Your vote on Maestro again almost lynched a wolf. You had the right suspicions for the entire game and have definitely improved from your first game. Hope to see you play some more.

Night 3: Nutin'

Day 3: Again, trying for Maestro, but nobody else would follow through! You made a good statement asking people to look at Kman and shadowkirby based on their past votes. Wise playing choice. Good to stick to what you think.

Jub3r7
Night 1: Hesitated to claim, which could have been bad if a wolf counter-claimed, but didn't matter in the end.

Day 1: This was your most active phase. Mostly about claiming again and a safety on Kman. You have such an important role, and it was solidified! I was almost sure that a partnership between you and Verm would mean a guaranteed human victory.

Night 2: Convo with Verm about blueflower's post. Verm correctly guessed all of the wolves. You seemed to show an interest, but not enough to really affect the game much.

Day 2: Donde esta Jub?

Night 3: Wolfed.

K-Night
Night 1: Not much to report

Day 1: Liked the enthusiasm! Unfortunately, you also believed the wolf seer, which caused other players like davy to agree as well, and even Verm to second-guess his initial assumptions. Kind of lost you towards the end of the phase.

Day 2: Not much

Night 3: Nada

Day 3: You've been busy, it's all good. Hope to see you the next game.

SlowPokemon
Nothing to post unfortunately

SuperFireKirby
Night 1: You were definitely the "rational" voice behind it all. Considering what could happen "if," or what the consequences of actions would be. I think you were a nice compliment to the team, you all were in fact.

Day 1: You helped a lot to convince people of Seer A's legitimacy. You were able to bounce off of K-Night and davy and keep suspicions on blueflower. It seemed to others that you were taking an indifferent approach to things, but really you were slyly inserting your own agenda into your posts. At least, that's what I got out of it :D What would have hurt you (had the KiTBs not come through), would be separating yourself from Kman. In the chats, you sided yourself with Seer A so much that blueflower actually sent his concern to Verm. Of course, this is ironic because you were the first person to voice your concerns to the wolf team about linking to each other too much. Nice job this phase.

Night 2: I would like to insert a quote from one of your posts- "It's going to take a miracle for us to come back and win this." The TWG gods smiled down on you and your doubts were removed. Your desire to wolf Verm seemed very desperate, but not unfounded either. Little less activity from you this phase, but nbd.

Day 2: You thought the phase ended later than it did and missed out on rushing a lynch. In the end though, again, nbd. Your thoughts and concerns you shared with the wolf team were very helpful.

Night 3: Work was keeping you busy, but you were on enough to give your 2 cents on the seering dealio and shadowkirby.

Day 3: SFK goes balls out and starts the wolf lynch on shadowkirby. It ended up helping to win the game. Very nice post justifying your supposed suspicions of shadowkirby- it really showed some skill. You won, hope to see you next game!

General Comments
Wolf Team: You guys had such a lucky run. Seriously, that bailed you out of some serious trouble. Overall, your communications were great and you guys were typically on the same page. Maestro usually had the right suspicion but they just never came to fruition (not that it mattered).

Human Team: Inactivity can kill a team real quickly. While it wasn't as bad as some past games, it definitely hurt. The guardian wasn't even active enough to put on safeties and guard random people, one human didn't even want to participate, and the KiTBs were extremely unlucky. One could say that Verm could have been louder as the spokesman, but really it came down to activity as a team. You guys had the right suspicions and were playing the game right! It was just a matter of convincing enough of the active people.

Wolf MVP: Kman96
I was trying to think of some way to NOT give this too you, but to be frank, you were doing all the dirty work. Lying to Verm, lying to shadowkirby, seer'ing like crazy, etc. The decision to false claim seer was a great idea of the wolf team and you took it in strides. Sometimes I thought your phrasing and wordings would get you, but it never did... so you just lied some more xD Very excellent job wolf. Maybe next time you'll get to relax as a human for a change!

Human MVP: blueflower999
You're probably thinking WHAT? But no, you did fantastic. You played the seer role very well. Although your voice wasn't as loud and convincing as you might have liked, it was what you had to do, given that you weren't yet a confirmed human. You kept everyone focused on the Maestro lynch, but unfortunately there just weren't enough people to follow it. Very nice job! Can't believe you used to be that trolling guy on the forums :P Forward PMs!!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Kman96

I was SEER A... ;) great job to everyone!!! Especially verm and Shadowkirby...you guys let me play you like fiddles!!!!

I was really impressed with this game I was...I just wish people could have been more active...I don't think we would have lasted this long if more people were active...
Party Hard!
[close]

EFitTrainr

Lol my biggest mistake was trusting you... I reeaaaallly want to be more than an average human next game...
I like food.

blueflower999

OK, I have a couple of things to say. Yes, obviously, I was Seer B. That was probably the most frustrating situations I've ever been in in a TWG. You guys just didn't want to listen to me! As soon as I was lynched, I knew that the wolves would win it.

SFK, Actually, I was going to Seer you night 2, until Verm suggested I seer Jub. And I didn't want to disobey Verm, because that might look suspicious in front of everyone. I wish I had Seered you though, because then I would know the identity of all 3 wolves: SFK, Maestro, and Seer A. (Kman) Honestly, I don't think that the wolves did THAT good of a job in this game. Granted, they did win, but the seer situation really made it too easy. I suspected Kman and SFK just because they sided with Seer A so strongly, and Maestro for obvious reasons. And what really pisses me off is that if the KitB would have gone towards Maestro, then you guys would have known that he was a wolf and to believe me, but no. Of course not. That would have been too easy.

I thought the lynch of Slowpokemon was stupid. Kman, that wasn't a very clever way to stop us from lynching Maestro. I have no idea why people lynched Slow for doing NOTHING different from what he did all the games before.

My only saving grace this entire game was Shadokirby. True, he was part in lynching me, but he did realize in the last minutes of this game that I was right.

Spit, you've been very good about not missing any phase endings. Good job.  :D

Bulbear! Blueflower999

MaestroUGC

I will be the first to admit, had I not have been an incredibly lucky bastard we would've lost so hard. Our only saving grace really was shadowkirby slipping up, which he did so beautifully. Inactivity very nearly means a wolf victory, because there's nobody to stop them.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

spitllama

Analyses are up. I'd like to apologize in advance for my numerous grammatical mistakes.
Submissions Page

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

spitllama

Sure! You did very well.

I also had a lot of fun hosting guys. Thanks for the opportunity.
Submissions Page

MaestroUGC

Kman, that was well deserved, considering you did most of the work in this game, especially dealing with Verm. I would've done some digging if I could've, had I not been targeted since Day 1. Oh well, work with what you got. I look foward to the next game, in fact I might start building a game of my own.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

spitllama

Double post. Blueflower seering SFK wouldn't have done you any good. He painted himself green Night 1.
Submissions Page

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

K-NiGhT

I'm really sorry about my inactivity this game. I was busy, but I also just kind of let NSM as a whole slip by the wayside for other things such as friends, music, etc. I would take a break, but I have a story to write, songs to arrange, and TWG's to play. You haven't heard the last of me yet!
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*