Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by UnknownKirbyMan, June 05, 2012, 02:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

I'm in my promotion series for Bronze III now. :D
I hope I can win these 3 games.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

braix

Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Wolf

braix

Wolf

ADC: shut up and ward the bush noob.
Sup: stfu I got 0 wards go ward em yourself skrub.

Wolf

Guyz. What do u think about Bard??? Sounds awesome to me.

mikey

Bard, the Bardy Bard?

his name is very redundant
unmotivated

braix

Magic Mole

He looks like he's gonna be really fun to play.  :D
I'm really liking what they did with Veigar in the recent update. I just played a game with him to see what's different and I definitely like him more now.

DJ Sona whyyyyyy
2450 RP
My RP: 10

Wolf

If I conclude Bard then its gonna be: You get a zhonyas!!! You get a zhonyas!!! Everyone gets a zhonyas!!! (Ophera)

braix

Ugh I'm gonna be stuck at Bronze IV forever. Somehow it felt easier to play with people in Silver. Is anyone willing to play on my account and get me to Silver? I can PM you my user+pw. ;-;

Wolf

Hmm........ Do I get paid???

mikey

friendly reminder that boosting is illegal
unmotivated

braix

shh i dont care
i cant carry my games at all. i cant rely on my team anymore.