News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by UnknownKirbyMan, June 05, 2012, 02:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf

Welcome to NSM Gnar! I guess ima not the only guy who thinks Gnar is cute LOL.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

braix

Hey Gnar! Make it on NA when you do xD
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Gnar

I live in NA so might as well do :)

Magic Mole

Spoiler
[close]
I don't think there's much I need to say here

Wolf

Stupid Tam kench(or whatever he's spelled LOL). That bite hurts soon much. I had hard times fighting against one :P

mikey

unmotivated

Wolf

holy shit guys. LOL I met a Tam kentch and this guy goes to the enemy jungle and dies, then says......... well I don't know but he was spamming for sure and then eats me up and uses ghost and shoots me to the enemy tower. did that shit 20 times then surren at 20 game over BOOM! Probably even moar troll than bard.

braix

ive only had good tahms so far
also looking forward to those teemo buffs ;^)
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FireArrow

Tahm is a really annoying support, it's like giving every adc a troll poll.
Teemo buffs are kinda meh, his shrooms still don't do any damage since the nerfs.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

braix

his passive buffs are going to be super annoying. walk in a bush, boom .75 second invisibility

FireArrow

Yeah, against people who can't hurt stealthed champs he'll take the satan thing to another level. Still, I miss the days when his mushrooms did 700 + 80% of AP, they don't really feel punishing to step on anymore.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

braix

You mean you miss the days when you weren't playing against that

mayastarr041

Been following this thread for a while. Decided to play the game.
Mindblown. I think I found my new favorite hobby....after NSM of course!
 :)
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

DreamTheater123

Eyyy I love LOL. I would love to play with one of you guys. Just saying, I main Lee Sin Jungle and if you do not want to be Insec'd I suggest you don't mess with me.  ;)

braix

Feel free to add me guys!
My summoner name is Chogonom