League of Legends

Started by UnknownKirbyMan, June 05, 2012, 02:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

Quote from: zoroark1264 on October 07, 2014, 03:48:44 PMxD
So far I played two provision matches, lost them both. Heh I think Imma be placed in Bronze V
Stop at 9 games and let us know your win loss after that.
unmotivated

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

braix

my teams so far are all negative and they dont take objectives so ultimately i lose
what is this
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Quote from: zoroark1264 on October 08, 2014, 02:54:50 PMmy teams so far are all negative and they dont take objectives so ultimately i lose
what is this
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 07, 2014, 07:40:29 PMStop at 9 games and let us know your win loss after that.
Once you finish your provisional matches, it skews your ranking for the next season(which this season is nearly over).  So stop at 9 and let us know EVERYTHING, that way we can tell you whether to finish ranked or to just not play it.
unmotivated

braix

Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Wolf

Quote from: zoroark1264 on October 08, 2014, 02:54:50 PMmy teams so far are all negative and they dont take objectives so ultimately i lose
what is this
It's quite true that people who think like that are most likely to be bronze.

braix

Quote from: wolf on October 08, 2014, 07:01:23 PMIt's quite true that people who think like that are most likely to be bronze.
oh right
i keep trying to win, but idk how.
my team surrenders and majority wins :p

mikey

unmotivated

braix

oh okay, i can live with that.

mikey

Quote from: zoroark1264 on October 08, 2014, 07:19:41 PMoh okay, i can live with that.
Seriously if you can tell you're going to be put super low DON'T FINISH YOUR PROVVIES.  I can't stress it enough.  It carries over to your next season so if you want to be bronze next season too, by all means, play all 10 matches.
unmotivated

braix

gotcha. i'll just play 9 and then practice playing in normald

Wolf

Seriously though, I would play ranked and get the rewards so hurry up.

braix

Wolf

Summoner icon, Victorious skin.