News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

TWG XXXIV: Minecraft User Logins

Started by the_last_sheikah, June 06, 2012, 07:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

TWG XXXIV: Minecraft

Welcome to Minecraft, a world full of limitless possibilities!  You can fight enimies, build a city, or just go on an adventure.  Who am I you ask?  I am the universe, I am everything you think isn't you.  And today, I shall tell you a story.

Once upon a time, there was a player.
A player who's dreams created the wold around him.
And that player, is you.

Wolves:
Herobrine: Wolf Painter
Creeper: Wolf, just a normal wolf.
Zombie: Infective wolf, may turn any player into a wolf upon lynching, that player is now on the wolf team and seered red.

Humans:
Steve: Immune to vigis
Iron Golem: Guardian
Librarian: Seer
Priest: Psychic
Farmer: Human
Butcher: Miller
Blacksmith: Miller

Items: (Items will be randomly distributed on the first night after the role PMs are sent)
Diamond armor: guards you from 1 wolfing or 1 vigi
TNT block: vigi 1 player
Red Rose: guards you from 1 wolfing

1.MaestroUGC
2.K-NiGhT
3.Kman96
4.shadowkirby
5.Dude
6.davy
7.Spyro
8.gzgregory
9.blueflower999
10.Mashi
11.Zunawe
12.jake3343

Notes:
-Humans and Millers will both receive this role PM:
QuoteYou are a regular villager, but are you a Farmer, the Butcher, or the Blacksmith?  Who knows?
-All items are one use only.
-Zombie must send a PM of who to infect while they are still alive, they may send as many PMs as they wish, but only the most recent before death will be used.

Have fun!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

MaestroUGC

Mind if I settle in, here? This seems like a good place to make my house made entirely out of lava.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

spitllama

Never played Minecraft but in!

Hope I get to be a wolf this game :)
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Kman96

Ugh, how I want to sign up, but alas, I must sacrifice what may be an uber cool game for AP work that MUST get done, otherwise no more TWG...

I'm sorry, brohas.
Party Hard!
[close]

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Raymondbl

should be back by next game, if not, definitely the one after that.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Dude

davy

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Spyro

Greg

the_last_sheikah

Only 4 spots left!  Come on, you know you wanna play this game!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Kman96

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on June 10, 2012, 09:34:01 AMOnly 4 spots left!  Come on, you know you wanna play this game!

I KNOW I want to play it!! But alas I cannot (I should not) because I have a lot of AP homework to finish and I'm barely close to anything.

However. If someone is to drop out of the game, I will be more than willing to fill their place. That's the ONLY circumstance.
Party Hard!
[close]

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Spyro

I'm surprised theirs only 12 spots. On a forum I play at, there's often 20, sometimes 24.