News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The NSM RPG

Started by Zunawe, June 07, 2012, 09:00:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

We should include. . .

only medieval weapons with minor upgrades using technology.
10 (62.5%)
futuristic weapons that have been severely weakened, or become extremely rare. (i.e. laser guns with limited shots)
9 (56.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

FSM-Reapr

Fleetstar The Flygon

I dunno I just drew something. :3 I could try to add armor or something warrior-like, though...
I was thinking you might just start out with a staff and upgrade to different armor/weapons, but I don't know enough about the game yet ^^

spitllama

I feel like I've seen this before...

EDIT:
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Zunawe

Looks like he's from Candy Land a little bit. Just an observation.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Fleetstar The Flygon

Quote from: Zunawe on July 07, 2012, 10:00:48 AMLooks like he's from Candy Land a little bit. Just an observation.
NUUUU! D: I am officially the worst concept artist ever.

fabbemannen

To be honest, I want the protagonist to look like he isn't a God/king at all

Fleetstar The Flygon

Okay, is there anything that isn't human that you need art for? :/
I honestly can't draw people to save my life, and I was actually surprised how well that one turned out.

fabbemannen

You could always draw some enemies, or just some faceless humans so we can get an idea on clothes, haircolor etc. (idk what you have a problem with, so I guessed on the face)

Fleetstar The Flygon

Sure, wynaut.
Is this going to be a side-scrolling game?

Jub3r7

I think this is more of a walk-around rpg then a platformer, so I'm going to say no.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Fleetstar The Flygon

Okay, just checking.. So it will be an overhead view.

Zunawe

Think Dragon Warrior with a better-looking combat system.

And, Fabbemannen, do you mean you don't want him to look like a king, or you don't want him to look like a god (or both). If it were real life, I would imagine basically the God of War main character.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

fabbemannen

Quote from: Zunawe on July 07, 2012, 11:35:03 PMAnd, Fabbemannen, do you mean you don't want him to look like a king, or you don't want him to look like a god (or both). If it were real life, I would imagine basically the God of War main character.
NPC's shouldn't look at him and think "WTF is that" or start begging for mercy, aka. he should look kinda normal, but not TOO normal

Spyro

So, for a suggestion of what the main character should look like, I think it should be something like Link, or maybe modeled like a Fire Emblem character.

fabbemannen

More similar to Fire Emblem then, but without the weird hairstyle. I also think that everyone in the game should have similar clothes as the protagonist, but without the weird hairstyles (you know, without the weird hairstyles)