Pokemon Conquest

Started by Ragster, June 15, 2012, 06:04:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

Quote from: Fleetstar The Flygon on August 19, 2012, 03:10:44 PMI'll watch some YouTube walkthrough vids of it, then, because I'd hate to miss out on a good Pokemon game. It could be like cilantro, you either love it or you hate it, but you never know until you try..
that's the spirit.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

UnknownKirbyMan

Finished the main story. It was easier than I expected, but the additional stories are much more of a challenge. Lots more to do still.

Also, I like it that your links carry over between stories, so you can get even stronger without having to start over.
Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
I always respect my local poison herbalist.

Shadoninja

Quote from: UnknownKirbyMan on August 20, 2012, 10:08:43 AMFinished the main story. It was easier than I expected, but the additional stories are much more of a challenge. Lots more to do still.

Also, I like it that your links carry over between stories, so you can get even stronger without having to start over.
Nice. The post-game episodes are better than the main story imo.

jxjxjx

Is it possible to get 2 legendaries in one episode? In Ieyasu's episode, I got Mewtwo, then I tried getting Registeel. Even though I got all the requirements for Registeel,  I couldn't get the unifier crystal. :P

Shadoninja

Quote from: jxjxjx on October 29, 2012, 08:46:12 PMIs it possible to get 2 legendaries in one episode? In Ieyasu's episode, I got Mewtwo, then I tried getting Registeel. Even though I got all the requirements for Registeel,  I couldn't get the unifier crystal. :P
It might be, I wouldn't know.

Roz~

But Shado you're our Pokemon Conquest expert
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Roz~ on October 30, 2012, 07:22:02 PMBut Shado you're our Pokemon Conquest expert
I haven't played it in a while because I got bored of it.

Roz~

Haha same D:
I think I still need to beat the Dark leader. I should finish that game...
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Shadoninja

It's too bad. I hope they make another one that's way better.
I'd love less generic warriors, more focused warlords with character development, trading between warriors, pokemon having more than a single move, more varied terrain/map types, more information displayed on the top screen for warriors, and some kind of online battling/trading

Nebbles

yeah, and after a while it gets very stale battling the same kingdoms. It's a great game, but the post game has little to offer...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Shadoninja

Quote from: Nebbles on October 30, 2012, 08:32:12 PMyeah, and after a while it gets very stale battling the same kingdoms. It's a great game, but the post game has little to offer...
especially when you get pokemon at 50%+ link and you plow through them like they were butter.

Nebbles

True, but there ain't no kill like overkill, right?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

jxjxjx

Did you know that the warlords look like the ones in samurai warriors 3?

Shadoninja

Quote from: jxjxjx on November 01, 2012, 06:08:11 AMDid you know that the warlords look like the ones in samurai warriors 3?

Probably because they're both from the same developer and based on the same people/characters.