Olimar12345's Arrangements! (890 Total) 10 New Sheets (Pikmin!)

Started by Olimar12345, June 27, 2012, 12:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xaoz

Quote from: Bespinben on January 14, 2015, 12:51:34 AM"play both hands an octave higher than written"

EAT THIS, OLIMAR! NAILED IT!

Quote from: Bespinben on January 14, 2015, 12:51:34 AMEDIT: Just learned Xaoz helped out with these? That's freaking awesome. Way to go you two.

My sheer presence enabled Olimar to deliver such beautiful work.

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

Olimar12345

Quote from: Bespinben on January 14, 2015, 12:51:34 AMLooking at Game Over... since you have a 15ma in RH and some really high notes in the treble clef LH, maybe you could put an 8va over the LH staff?
...or maybe you could just it all an octave lower, write a performance note "play both hands an octave higher than written", and then put 8va in the RH staff?

Is three ledger lines too many? I usually don't start to consider transposition until 4. I think it's fine as is.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bespinben

It's not so much a ledger line issue (because if it were, I would be far more at fault), than it is just that I don't like reading lines that seemingly bump into each other - that is, if it weren't transposed up 2 octaves, there would be some serious note overlap. So, if you write the LH notes an octave lower, then the RH would actually look higher than them. I can't think of anything concrete atm to back up this feeling, but...

...maybe you should consider the words of your compadre:
Quote from: Xaoz on January 14, 2015, 01:01:44 AMEAT THIS, OLIMAR! NAILED IT!
Such wisdow, much wowe
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Olimar12345

It's a perceptual thing, I think. Would you say the same thing if the LH had a bass clef? Just because the notes are higher on the second staff then they are in the upper staff shouldn't have any effect on the reading of the two. I personally don't find it troubling in the least to read like this. d:
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Replacing two arrangements that were badly in need of a replacement:

[NES] - Tetris
-A Theme [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

Sebastian

Sebastian

I was going to but have been working on other replacements.

Clanker37

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 25, 2015, 08:47:24 PMI was going to but have been working on other replacements.
Are you talking to yourself again?

Nice arrangement Olimar! I didn't know that the Tetris theme was a traditional Russian folk song.

Sebastian

No haha.
I meant I was going to do Tetris Theme, but have been to busy doing other replacements.

DonValentino

Jompa

Try changing it to major with the key signature tool everyone, it's amazing!
Birdo for Smash

Olimar12345

^Omg that was amazing. completely new piece, haha.

oh, and I added the repeat.

Xaoz

Quote from: Jompa on February 26, 2015, 01:15:47 PMTry changing it to major with the key signature tool everyone, it's amazing!

You are a genius!

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

Sebastian

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: Clanker37 on February 26, 2015, 01:57:56 AMNice arrangement Olimar! I didn't know that the Tetris theme was a traditional Russian folk song.
Look up a song called Kalinka. If you look up a good version, it gets faster and faster as it goes along too.