Music for keyboard.

Started by SephyrothX, June 26, 2012, 05:54:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SephyrothX

Hello my friends, I'm back to my keyboard after almost 3 year playing only guitar and electric guitar. At first I felt a little rusty, but it seems I can still handle the instrument!  Well, my problem is that my keyboard only have 5 octaves, and the sheets here are for piano, way more keys than I have. So, I need help finding good music sheets for my needs until i get enough money to buy a better keyboard (perhaps a eletric piano  ::)).

Sugestions?

Bespinben

Pokemon RBY songs are generally very closely harmonized (with the exception of Lavender Town :P). Maybe try the Elite Four theme?
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

SephyrothX

Quote from: Bespinben on June 26, 2012, 06:32:31 PMPokemon RBY songs are generally very closely harmonized (with the exception of Lavender Town :P). Maybe try the Elite Four theme?

Whoa, that one is pretty pleasant!  :) I thanks for the tip! I'm open for even more sugestions!  ;D

Shadoninja

You could always shift notes an octave up or down, remove notes, change chord voicings, and the like.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SephyrothX

Shadoninja, yup, that trick will do it, but for some songs I think it gets pretty artificial, it doesn't sounds as good as the original.