News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

[PS3] White Knight Chronicles - Multiple Songs

Started by Shadoninja, July 01, 2012, 03:21:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

PotatoPhun

Sorry, I'm not sure how this works since I'm still new. But I assume since it's already been requested, I'll just bump the request :) If anyone could arrange "Greede, the Capital of Freedom" I would greatly appreciate it. I wanted to play it for a friend, but I'm nowhere near gifted enough to arrange it myself :( So if someone could help me out with this, that'd be great! I would really love to play this song for my friend because this is her favorite song of the game.

Ricky

When I originally requested these pieces amongst other I didn't even have a decent ear. Now time has gone by and I have done lots of ear training. I've actually started working on White Knight Chronicles- The Free City of Greede. My goal is to first complete a version with the full instrumentation and then arrange for piano. It's going slow but it's going forward and personally I see no need to rush it too much as I do it to improve my ear. Now that I think about it I believe Nordia Tunnel might be easier as the most of the instrument parts sound so clear.

PotatoPhun

That's good to hear! Yes, you're right, there is no rush on it. But please, whenever you get it done, can you let me know? I'd love to see your work :)

PotatoPhun

Bump for this request :) I was wondering if there has been any progress made on Greede, the Capital of Freedom.

Ricky

Sorry for the late response. I've been doing some other ear training things lately and haven't really got back to my arranging attempt. I will return to it when I will feel more ready for the task.

Ricky

I've been working with both of these lately (started working on Greede, the Capital of Freedom quite recently) so if everything goes well at least one of them will be done (probably Greede) pretty soon.

PotatoPhun

Excellent! I was just about to do the occasional bump for this post. Glad to see you're still working on it. I look forward to see what you come up with, and thanks again for taking the time to make sheets for this song!

Ricky

Greede: It takes forever but I'm at least done with the transcribing part (figuring out the notes in the different voices by ear) and have started doing the piano arrangement (which might take some time as I'm new to notating in Finale Notepad, I typically use Sibelius, but nevertheless should go pretty quickly). There might be some mistakes in the notes though, it was pretty hard to figure out things in some places.

PotatoPhun

Good to see you're done transcribing :) Something is better than nothing, though! I'm sure it's fine :) Any progress on notating it?

Ricky

It's pretty much done but I need do some things I can't do in Finale Notepad. I asked for help in the help section of the forum but no one helped me. So I would have to buy a better version of Finale to finish it (and I don't have that much money right now), unless someone actually decides to help me. There's ofc the piracy option but that's not an option for me.

PotatoPhun

Sorry I always reply here so late :( I tend to get side tracked since this takes time and only check once in awhile lol.

It's a shame that no one was willing to help at the time. I hope you've found some help by now or whatever it is you needed. I wish I could help, but obviously I don't have the programs needed for this sort of thing :( Is there any update about finalizing the sheets?

Ricky

Sorry about this. I was inactive at the forum for a few months. There's one option that could work: I notate the arrangement in Sibelius, save as pdf and share.