News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Update, Wednesday, July 4th 2012 - Featured Arranger: Joel Hands-Otte

Started by Winter, July 04, 2012, 12:00:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Missing an entire part of a song doesn't scream "reviewed" .-.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: pumpy_heart on July 04, 2012, 03:13:27 PMFirst one to find KefkaticFanatic happy with anything that happens to the site wins some NSM dollars.

Congratulations Fingerz! Keep up the hard work! =D

Lol you're absolutely right!

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 04, 2012, 04:00:01 PMMissing an entire part of a song doesn't scream "reviewed" .-.

He missed like a tiny measure that had the same bass clef as the rest of the song.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

A missed measure is still a missed measure.  That should be the first thing any review catches, then moving on to notation and cosmetics.

me irl
[close]

Olimar12345

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 04, 2012, 06:27:06 PMA missed measure is still a missed measure.  That should be the first thing any review catches, then moving on to notation and cosmetics.
He's right, you know.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

KefkaticFanatic

The point is, I'm lazy.

me irl
[close]

Ruto

Holy crap you posted right at 12:00:00 EST! 0:00:00 for you 24 hour clock people.

Everyone should just stop overreacting -.- It's not like you're submitting a dissertation here.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jub3r7

Let's stop this before Jamaha has to be involved, please. (That means both of you, even though...)

[12:53:18 AM] Jordan Knapp: Mod on mod action!!!!
[12:53:29 AM] Ruto: sounds sexy
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

spitllama

This shows so much forum unity to all the guests viewing the site news.

Enough already.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

KefkaticFanatic

I would edit his posts back, but I'm not 12

Just read the valid points and take note godammit.

me irl
[close]

fingerz

Whoa! I missed this? XD

Thanks for the compliments guys! I'll try and answer anything that needs to be done. :D

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 04, 2012, 10:29:30 AM"Clock Tower" - you're missing the intro
Shit! I'm sorry about that. I have the most horrible recording of the soundtrack because it was all I could find. If someone knows where I can find a better OST, please let me know. :)

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 04, 2012, 10:29:30 AMAlso, the official names for the special worlds are "World S1" "World S2", etc. This would also clean up the page, making the worlds appear in chronological order.
Once again, that's because of the soundtrack. I'll get around to fixing that. XD

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 04, 2012, 11:17:17 AMAnd as far as I can tell, every time a "duet" arrangement comes along it's because the arranger doesn't know how to properly arrange the piece for single piano without losing major parts.
Or the person decides to make a duet because it would sound better that way. My friends and I play many of these duets I've arranged, thank you very much. We've even turned some of them into trios. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

I have a crappy version too -___- but I'm curious, how do you know the composer for each song?

fingerz

I found a site which had all the songs labelled with their composers! I was pretty impressed, actually. If you'd like a list I'd have to go and find it again... I didn't bookmark it. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: fingerz on July 05, 2012, 11:29:25 PMI found a site which had all the songs labelled with their composers! I was pretty impressed, actually. If you'd like a list I'd have to go and find it again... I didn't bookmark it. XD

You should check your history. That might help.