The 18th B-Day (all 17ers and under: get lost)

Started by FSM-Reapr, July 04, 2012, 03:12:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How did you celebrate your 18th/21st B-Day?

PARTY LIKE NEVER BEFORE!!!
Can't remember ;)
Me and couple of friends went out to celebrate
With family
Did something special
Regular day, couple of congrats recieved

FSM-Reapr

Let me tell you about my celebration, it might be hard to believe but all of this really happened:

I woke up 7am. Went to the corner shop to buy a fudge cake. 7:30 Three of my best friends comes over. Crazy Action#1 I SMASH my face into the cake(that was some SWEEEET fudge)and after that all my friends' faces. 8:00 On to Helsinki! CA #2 Kiss a total stranger(beautiful), yep I did it. I said: "Excuse me", she turned, and I kissed. And her exact words were(translated): You seem to have done this a lot. I answered: ''Thank you''(I still regret those words) 9:00 CA#3 We go sing ''Free Nelson Mandela'' on the stairs of Helsinki Central Railway Station. People thought that we were nutcases. 10:00 We are at the Helsinki Cathedral, just talking and laughing 11:00 We go visit Gramps, very special person to us. Gramps gave me 50€ as a gift, and he's not even a relative. 12:00 Back to the Cathedral, to the near Market Square to buy ferry tickets to the island Suomenlinna. We go to a grill to grab couple of hot dogs while waiting the ferry. 0:30pm: Ferry leaves the harbor. While on the ferry, I got this idea: CA#4 Me and Caroline go on deck to recreate the legendary scene from Titanic. It was awesome, just awesome. The wind blows against your face, while the ferry splits the waves. 1:00 We're at the secret beach that not many people knows about. 1:00-4:00 We swim, and soaked up the sun. 4:00 My friends went to get us food, while I sunbathe. 4:30 My friends come back, WITH ALL MY HIGH SCHOOL FRIENDS. BEST B-DAY EVER. I was so surprised, that every one of them came! 4:45 We go to the other side of the island, because the beach was too small for all of us. 5:00-8:45 We talked, celebrated, and had fun. 8:45 CA#5 Return. My friend "Johnson" asks: Hey, when does the last ferry leave?
( www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrRSzvdUPoo ) Then it hit to us! In 15 min!!! We had to get the garbage we left behind us, and we had to run 1.5 miles in 10 minutes. 27 persons running as a group to the ferry, if you don't make it, you spend your night on the island! It was just 2 min away that we all would of spent the night on the island. Everyone thanked/yelled for/at Johnson 9:15 Half the people goes home, other half comes with me to celebrate for the night, and the rest of the story is classified.

How did you spend your 18th Birthday?

zezhyrule

I sat around, played some video games, wasted time on tv tropes, drank some soda. Same as any other day really.

But uh, cool story bro.
"Music is the space between the notes" – Claude Debussy

FSM-Reapr

Making crazy things, makes you feel alive. Someday, I don't want to regret that I wasted my youth.

Why does your profile say that you are 15?

zezhyrule

Oh right. I haven't had my 18th birthday yet. Silly me  ::)
"Music is the space between the notes" – Claude Debussy

spitllama

Oh that's right. In Finland you can drink when you're 18- how nice.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FSM-Reapr

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

Wow... FINLAND ROCKS!
Quote from: spitllama on July 04, 2012, 12:28:04 PMOh that's right. In Finland you can drink when you're 18- how nice.
And we can gamble! It's gooooood for wallet!  :P

Dude

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

ONLY. TEN. MORE. MONTHS.

Though now that I have a car, I could drive 1.3 hours to Mexico. But I won't bring my NICE car to Mexico.

I was able to drink legally when I was in Canada last year.

FSM-Reapr

If I would live in America, I would go celebrate my 21st B-Day in LAS FREAKING VEGAS!!! XD

fabbemannen

I'm 18 and doesn't drink, I'm a good Scandinavian :> (I hate being social...)
The beer I got from my brother is still standing where I left it on my b-day ;P

btw, happy b-day neighbor

FSM-Reapr

My mother would never give me alcohol and can't stand if I take wine in the Sunday dinners.

fabbemannen

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 09, 2012, 08:40:09 AMMy mother would never give me alcohol and can't stand if I take wine in the Sunday dinners.
hehe, same. According to her, the Swedish laws aren't working in our house :P