News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

(New! Apr 1!) Random Goldfish's Arrangements

Started by random_goldfish, April 26, 2008, 03:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tranzlater

Some good arrangements! I love earthbound too... and I'm doing some Mother arrangements.
Nice job on 16 melodies- I didn't know it was possible to arrange that! In some places however it does look impossible to play those chords in the bass...
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

random_goldfish

Yeah, I know...I don't play piano so I just arrange them how I hear them, haha.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Brassman388

it's refreshing to meet a person of the female species that enjoys to arrange. Thankyou.

On another note, I still need to review your arrangements. Sadly I haven't played nor heard any of the mother music. So... it'll be alittle difficult to comment on. Other than that, nice collection you got going on. Keep it up.

random_goldfish

Well thank you! I've noticed there aren't much of my kind on this site, hahaha. But yes, I certainly love to arrange and compose...haven't done so in awhile though, blame college. Thanks in advance if you give my stuff a look at...even if you haven't played you could always just look at it on the musical side of things.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Brassman388

Haha, I was looking at the list of arrangements you had and noticed something interesting. I was going down the list as so..

mother
mother
mother
mother
mother
mother
mother
mother
SUPER MARIO BROTHERS!?!
mother
mother
mother... etc

What's with the random mario brothers arrangement? did you just want to arrange just that song? Just a little curious.  ;D

random_goldfish

Hahaha, it is pretty funny. I've noticed it several times. There was once upon a time where we were trying to fix the sheets here and the Super Mario Bros. 2 overworld made me say, "Egad!" So I fixed it. It was my first arrangement for this site.  :P

Brassman388

Cool.

Well, talking about fixing the sheets, you should take a look around the 2nd one that i started up. Not much is going on with it, but it is a start nonetheless. If you haven't seen it already, it's a sticky topic in the submission thread. (yes this one) Be sure to take a look around ya?

Tranzlater

Quote from: Brassman388 on March 29, 2009, 11:56:35 AMit's refreshing to meet a person of the female species that enjoys to arrange. Thankyou.

On another note, I still need to review your arrangements. Sadly I haven't played nor heard any of the mother music. So... it'll be alittle difficult to comment on. Other than that, nice collection you got going on. Keep it up.

*Gasps*
Probably not for long.

Brassman388

Quote from: Tranzlater on March 30, 2009, 07:49:54 AM
Quote from: Brassman388 on March 29, 2009, 11:56:35 AMit's refreshing to meet a person of the female species that enjoys to arrange. Thankyou.

*Gasps*

Yeah............ If it makes it any better... I'm willing to give it a shot? Dunno, help me out guys.

random_goldfish

What you should do is get it on an emulator as I'm certain you don't have the time or money to get an orignial copy, hahaha. The cheepest I've seen them is $100.

Starmen.net should be able to hook you up...either that or it's just a google search away. The best one to start with is Mother 2...which you seach under Earthbound.

Brassman388

Quote from: random_goldfish on March 30, 2009, 08:47:39 PMWhat you should do is get it on an emulator as I'm certain you don't have the time or money to get an orignial copy, hahaha. The cheepest I've seen them is $100.

Starmen.net should be able to hook you up...either that or it's just a google search away. The best one to start with is Mother 2...which you seach under Earthbound.

Well, as much as I would love to play the game, I really can't. Sorry, but alas, that doesn't hinder the fact that I can't listen to mp3's. So, whatever you guys are willing to give me I'll be willing to accept. Sound good?

random_goldfish

Grrr...I use to have the link to the soundtrack bookmarkned. >(
I don't know what happened to it...hold on...I'll look for it.

Brassman388

random_goldfish

Good news...I found the link.
Bad news...it doesn't exist anymore.
Curses...

Tranzlater

Probably not for long.