News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

NSM's Kid Icarus: Uprising Summer Championships

Started by FSM-Reapr, July 04, 2012, 03:24:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IGNORE THIS POLL

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: July 17, 2012, 08:34:10 AM

FSM-Reapr

I, FSM-Reapr will host the Ninsheetmusic's KI:U Summer Championships Tournament! The date will be posted, after at least 7 people has signed in the tournament. The Battling Pattern EX:

Round 1: Winners  Round 2: Winners  Semi-Finals  Finals  Semi-Finals  Round 2: Losers  Round 1: Losers

1______1 wins                                     The Medal Game: 6 VS 4                                               _____2
2                                                                                                                                    3 wins        3
                           1______                                                                           _____1
3______              4           4 wins                                                         3 wins         3
4          4 wins
                                                       4_____                     3 wins_____3
5______                                          8     8 wins   8 VS 3                      6
6          6 wins
                           6______                                                                   6 wins_____6
7______              8           8 wins            NO: 3 wins the tournament!                        7                 _____5
8          8 wins                                                                                                                 7 wins         7

READ CAREFULLY:
Rules: FFA 2 contestants per round, 1 judge(me)=3 players. The player with the most score, wins the round. If you kill the judge, you lose. If you leave the room, you lose. If you don't come to your match, you lose. I always make the room, where the battle is! Course: Random Items: Standard Time Limit: 3 min No handicap. You can only use ONE WEAPON in the tournament! You don't have to tell what weapon you use in the tournament. POWERS CAN BE SWITCHED, NOT THE WEAPON!
More information will come when at least 7 people has signed in by PM:ing me their Friend Code. The battle order is going to be random. Be sure to add my FC to join in the Championships! Ask if you have any questions.

Kman96

I would like to join! I will pm you my friend code once I find it.
Party Hard!
[close]

FSM-Reapr

Spyro

Instead of using that crappy looking board, I recommend challonge.com from personal experience. Also, you can put me on for now, but if the date is revealed and it is a while I am gone on vacation I will have to drop out.   

FSM-Reapr

I'd rather use the crappy board. Added. 5 left!

Spyro

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 04, 2012, 04:55:22 PMI'd rather use the crappy board. Added. 5 left!
Suit yourself. Just trying to make it easier to read.

FSM-Reapr

I  went to check it out, but I can update here better. Like, if communication error occurred.

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

Zunawe

You could put a link on the Uprising thread? If not enough people come.

Why do you need 7 people if you have 8 spots?
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

Guess who is the 8th?  ;)

I ain't missing the fun!

Quote from: Spyro on July 04, 2012, 04:41:04 PMyou can put me on for now, but if the date is revealed and it is a while I am gone on vacation I will have to drop out.   

When are you gone?

Zunawe

Ah. Generally the host isn't part of the competition. Plus you would need another judge.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Zunawe on July 05, 2012, 04:05:22 PMAh. Generally the host isn't part of the competition. Plus you would need another judge.
Got the guest host/judge covered.

Wayyyyyyyyyy ahead of you, pal.

Spyro

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 05, 2012, 12:08:56 PMGuess who is the 8th?  ;)

I ain't missing the fun!

When are you gone?
Some time in August.

FSM-Reapr

My vacation ends on August 9th, so I try to host the tournament before that.