News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Club Nintendo

Started by SlowPokemon, July 06, 2012, 12:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 06, 2012, 08:52:04 PManyone know if the calendar is two pages, hanging, or just one page per month?
It's kinda like, there are separate cards for each month, and the all fit in a "frame" that can be hung on a wall.

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

KefkaticFanatic

Man the free stuff nintendo gives us for registering games to get free stuff is lame boo hoo

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

To be fair, we were expecting something good.

But I'm not going to sit here and cry about it. Free stuff is free stuff.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

I got the playing cards, since the calendar looks too small.... it's cool Nintendo swag anyway
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

They have always given calendar to gold.  I think the cards are kinda neat, but I'm not too sad about missing them since I got the mario hat and figurine which were definitely the best ones :>

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

I wish I had joined earlier so I could have gotten the Mario hat... :C

Also, the website is telling me I already redeemed my award? Uhhh I did not...?

zezhyrule

Yeah the figurine was nice. That was the only time I went platinum until now. I most likely am not ever going to get to platinum again so D:
unless I break down and decide to get a Wii U. which isn't going to happen.
"Music is the space between the notes" – Claude Debussy

SlowPokemon

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 07, 2012, 11:18:08 AMThey have always given calendar to gold.  I think the cards are kinda neat, but I'm not too sad about missing them since I got the mario hat and figurine which were definitely the best ones :>

Yah I was expecting rewards as cool as those two in particular, but still the cards are cool and free so I'm not gonna complain anymore

edit: also when can we expect them to ship?

KefkaticFanatic

They always ship November-December.

me irl
[close]

DrP

Damn... I forgot where I put that hat, but I got the figurine and I got a calendar last year. After the figurine, it just got shitty. But I like the calendars. They have good cards and are nice picture cards ands stuff.

SlowPokemon

So, Nintendo year ended yesterday. I hope we get cooler Platinum rewards this year... I mean the cards were okay but they're not something I'll ever really use.

Nebbles

When will the rewards be posted?

SlowPokemon

Judging from last year, sometime in the next few days.

Waddle Bro

I think it's tine for me to make the yearly rant complaining why Finland isn't part of the Europe's Club Nintendo.
I'm okay with this system since I can buy the shiz online, disappointed, but okay. But there's only one thing that really pisses me off. When you buy a game, a Club Nintendo points card is often found inside the case. It's only purpose there is to rub it your face.
Nintendo, there's a line between trolling and rubbing salt in your wounds.

KefkaticFanatic

Hope the platinum rewards are lousy again this year, cause I missed them by about 150 coins~

me irl
[close]