Kman96's TWG XXXV: Professor Layton
5 (45.5%)
blueflower999's rTWG I: Sauce Is Pretty Coll
1 (9.1%)
MaestroUGC"S TWG XXXV: Big Brother Is Watching
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Mashi

I've recently received a game from spitllama (which I'm supposing he may want to host in this sign ups) and I think that a few others may want to host as well, so we'll be having Resign Ups.

spitllama

Would you like to implement your idea and make this solely for people who haven't hosted yet? I can wait on mine (it needs your approval anyhow) and I know K-Night has a good game.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

MaestroUGC

It might be a good idea that if none of the presented ideas are popular, there should be another option for a classic witch-hunt.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

K-NiGhT

Ooh! I have one!

TWG XXXV: The Legend of the Last Airbender

Amon If he matches a player with their role, that player loses their power, if any, for the remainder of the game. Also cannot be wolfed. The wolves do not know who Amon is. If Amon is wolfed, a random wolf will lose their power.

Wolf Team:
Ozai (Wolf Painter)
Azula (Wolf Shaman)
Long Feng (Infective Wolf) upon lynching, can choose one person to become a wolf. The Vigi cannot become the infected wolf.

Human Team:
Aang/Korra (Vigi) Aang can withstand one wolfing. An announcement will be posted saying "Aang has been wolfed/lynched and reborn as Korra."
Roku (Guardian)
Toph (Seer) (true fans will understand my reasoning)
Katara (Healer) Can bring wolfed players back from the dead every odd night phase, except for night one.
Earthbender (Human)*
Waterbender (Human)*
Non-bender (Human)

Tarrlok (Miller)

*can become non-benders by way of Amon.

In addition to the normal ways of victory, an additional way of winning would be Amon removing the powers of all players and turning the Earthbender and Waterbender into non-benders. In which case Amon would become the sole winner of the game.

Critiques? Questions/Concerns?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Jub3r7

The reason I didn't want to host my game is because I want to play a round, I feel like I haven't done that in a while.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

K-NiGhT

Oh by the way, if my idea doesn't go over well I would totally like to retry another TWG we've done. SBURB, perhaps?

K-NiGhT

Well i suppose we're gonna play spitllama's lol.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

spitllama

I want someone new to host. I just wanted to see what everyone thought of my idea for next time.
Submissions Page

K-NiGhT

So far the only vote is for you xD i just don't want to be host and then have no one sign up.

spitllama

K-NiGhT There! Besides I have no game water you talking about
Submissions Page

K-NiGhT

Woah. Idek. I thought you posted one about Kid Icarus: Uprising. I must be mistaken.

K-NiGhT

Also my game probably has bugs to work out. That's why I asked for critiques lol

Kman96

Reposting, cuz I still want to host soon.

TWG XXXV: Professor Layton

To my dear friend, NSM,

What we witnessed in that small village of Ellivflow may have been one of the most intricate and curious cases the professor and I have ever been through. Although I never forget any of our adventures together, I'm sure that the professor and I will often look back on this case as one of our greatest.

It all began when the professor received a mysterious letter in the mail...

"Professor Layton, help! We have identified eleven rogue residents in our village and we know that three of them are confirmed criminals! However...we can't quite seem to tell which ones are the outlaws!

1.   Master Wolf – Don Paolo (seered Green)
2.   Wolf Painter– Jean Descole
3.   Wolf – Villager
4.   Miller – Stachenscarfen (is told he is a villager)
5.   Seer – Granny Riddleton
6.   Guardian – Barton (cannot guard self)
7.   Human – Villager
8.   Human – Villager
9.   Human – Villager
10.   Human – Villager
11.   Human – Villager
12.   Human – Villager

(NPC's: Layton, Luke, Chelmey, Flora

Items:
-Reviver Item: Only given out on night phase 2 & 4, must solve special puzzle distributed day phase 1 and 3. The reviver item will revive ONE player for the follwin day phase. The player may give his/her opinions and vote.

-  Psychic item (x2): One psychic item will be distributed to the first two players who correctly answer the puzzle distributed during the day phase. This item will tell how many wolves are left.

Both psychic items will be distributed randomly on night one ONLY. Items will be only usable the Night phase you receive them, so i suggest you use them when you can! You snooze you lose.)

Our village may be in serious danger, so we are in dire need of your help!

Sincerely, (and helplessly),
Mayor Paolo Paul"

So, unafraid of what may lie ahead, the Professor and I set out to help the village of Ellivflow...
Party Hard!
[close]

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999