News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Obscure Gaming Messages

Started by Olimar12345, July 09, 2012, 03:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Like the title suggests, just post obscure messages from games. Just for a quick laugh.

Ex: If playing Pikmin has tought me anything, it's that I shouldn't try to drink and drive. :J
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FSM-Reapr

Link's Awakening tought me that  stealing is OK, as long as you don't return! How do you think I got my 3DS in the first place!? =J

blueflower999

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 09, 2012, 03:54:58 PMEx: If playing Pikmin has tought me anything, it's that I shouldn't try to drink and drive. :J
Not sure what you mean...

Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Pokemon taught me that if you want to befriend something, poison or paralyze it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 09, 2012, 04:39:03 PMNot sure what you mean...
In the 1st Pikmin, Olimar switched the S.S. Dolphin to autopilot to make a cup of hot tea. At that moment the Dolphin was stricken by a meteor, hurling the Dolphin into Earth. Duh. lol.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 09, 2012, 05:18:16 PMIn the 1st Pikmin, Olimar switched the S.S. Dolphin to autopilot to make a cup of hot tea. At that moment the Dolphin was stricken by a meteor, hurling the Dolphin into Earth. Duh. lol.

Duh! Sorry.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SuperFireKirby

Legend of Zelda has taught me that I can get all the money I'll ever need by chopping down shrubs and breaking people's vases.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

blueflower999

Mario has taught me that whacking floating bricks with my head will give me wild mushrooms that I can eat to grow big.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Ragster

Animal Crossing has taught me that there's at least two trees in my backyard that have furniture in them.

SlowPokemon

^Also if you get a bee sting, go to sleep for one second and it will disappear
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Pokemon taught me that it is okay to force animals to fight each other.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

zezhyrule

Pokemon taught me that you don't need friends, you just need to go around capturing all the little cute animals in the world into tiny little plastic ball things and your life will be complete.
"Music is the space between the notes" – Claude Debussy

Olimar12345

If super mariokart has taught me anything, it's that a single feather can lift an entire vehicle off the ground.

fabbemannen

Link's Awakening have taught me that women are literally objects (Marin)

Jub3r7

Quote from: K-NiGhT on July 09, 2012, 06:43:19 PMPokemon taught me that it is okay to force animals to fight each other.
Then you missed the whole point! There was a whole episode about the difference between fighting and battling. :<
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]